If u could only afford 1 post cycle therapy (pct) drug, which would you buy and why?

busterdouglas

If u could only afford 1 pct drug, which would you buy and why?

And can any of you give a scientific reason as to why?

if not just try to explain why you would choose the one you pick vs the other.

thanks

If I can't afford what I need, then I don't do it.. half assing things will get you half assed results, plain and simple...

Id pick clomid cause it has the most documented data proving its success for this purpose...by far the most.

can you give some details on this data???

i know i can google and research, but sometimes i like to get opinions directly from experienced people then research based off that.

example. i have seen some people say nolva is great for stopping estrogen related sides but sucks for natural test production. ive seen others say clomid sucks for estrogen but is great for natural test etc...

just trying to gather some opinions, as i have to make a decision within a week or 2

If I can't afford what I need, then I don't do it.. half assing things will get you half assed results, plain and simple...

lol what?

there are plenty of experienced vets that say using nolva and clomid together is unhealthy and redundant. i asked for scientific explanations or general explanations. you havent given either....

150mgs a week is lower then a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose.. if your asking a question about cycling on a budget or pinching pennies, then my replies are valid..

Test prop

100mg weeks 1-6

150mg weeks 7-11(current)

i have enough to finish out 12 weeks

Bro that is just under half of a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage. Dont wast ur gear ever again. Send me the rest of ur shit and let me put it to good use, on a worth while cycle. Shit. Just use climid with a dose that low.

Sorry TBONEXL, just say ur post, i guess we are both in the same frame of mind and agreement!! LOL

Your good.. atleast somebody gets it... Lol
I hope that was a typo and your using 150mgs eod. If not, u messed up guy...

You need to do some serious research before you are ready for a cycle by the sounds of it. I would not cycle if I could only choose one of them. I believe you can still do cheaper cycles with minimum amounts of gear, but 250 mg of test per week is the bare minimum with a proper pct of nolvadex and clomid.

can you give some details on this data???

i know i can google and research, but sometimes i like to get opinions directly from experienced people then research based off that.

example. i have seen some people say nolva is great for stopping estrogen related sides but sucks for natural test production. ive seen others say clomid sucks for estrogen but is great for natural test etc...

just trying to gather some opinions, as i have to make a decision within a week or 2

Not trying to step on bigpapa's toes but I can help with this. Google Tan, Scally,Guay (seperately although Tan and Scally have worked together and have published peer reviewed studies) so Google Tan Clomid study , Guay Clomid Study , etc ..It should answer all your questions.

Back