If you are experienced with T3 (Cytomel) get in here and share your knowledge

Weirdo

i did every research i could possible do before i started my cycle im on mt third day so let me break down and i only have one question how to make sure the weight u lost doesnt come back after the cycle considering the natural production of T3 will be inactive for a few weeks how to keep up with that ... some peple ay take Vitmaine B-12 some say there is some supplements that could help and some one told me to consume only 1200 cal 4 days a week low carbs and 3 days high carbs no more than 1300cal keep in mind i dont mind losing muscle because im actually overweight my number one goal is to lose the fat so how can i do it i already know about reducing the dose before coming off of it down to 12.5 of T3 so what else
i started 2 days ago with 25 mcg because its my first time .. today i upped my dose to 50 i will continue on 50Mcg perday for 2 weeks then 75mcg then 50mcg then 25mcg then 12.5 as im coming off the cycle ,my cycle would be 30Days
im 5''2 Male 178LBS my ideal weight is 150lbs

Please Share your knowledge and experience

Anything that you know its true and experienced would be very helpful ...

Thank You ...

you dont mind losing muscle because your losing weight??? Id focus on getting the fat off of you before you try to target your muscles. its the entire reason 95% of people are here, to gain muscle. age?

i dont mind losing muscle

this will be counter productive in the long run . Actually adding muscle will increase your metabolism and allow you to burn more calories per day, over a longer period of time . Adding a couple pounds of muscle is probably about equal to running a T3 cycle to begin with. the more muscle you lose the more inefficient you'll be at burning calories and the more likely you'll be to just store body fat.

just saying I think your looking at this ass backwards

I personally don't run T3 unless i'm running Tren , i don't want to lose an ounce of muscle, there is no benefit to it

Back