The higher my testosterone dose = the more ladies are interested and flirt with me

2pacshaq

I have experienced with testosterone for 1.5 years now.

On low dosages, like maybe 100mg a week, theres nothing special. Like, I get some invitations and flirts, but its exactly like when I was natural.

On 250mg a week, it starts happening more, way more than 100. I get glances and looks on the streets, and women seem to be more .. well, how to put it, "sexual" around me.

On 500mg a week, it becomes almost redicilous sometimes, like they cannot even handle themselves.

I was out with a friend and 2 girls last weekend at a bar, my date and his date. BOTH my and his date flirted hardcore with me, his date started rubbing her fucking foot agains my leg under the table, I didnt know what the fuck to do! It was HIS date!

Also women who were out glanced at me, stared at me.

I know this sounds redicilous and "placebo" or whatever, but is there anyone here, with all the experienced hormone users, who have experienced anything similar? Its almost like an aura.

Well Im single so I dont complain.

I fuck better too so

FML chimes in with his lack of ability to get laid and anger toward those who can. As I read this I was wondering when the permanent ban would be imposed. Get help FML. I would imagine this is the last time anyone on this site will have the opportunity to give you advice before you're gone......at least on the FML account you have.

Good luck bro and I hope your life changes for the better.

It's all true bro. No placebo effect. I have noticed the exact same thing, and been told I smell amazing.

My theory is there is a smell like a pheremone that is the primary factor, but for sure the confidence and general manliness are also big parts.

Well OP if you’re like me then you get that super human confidence feeling when on cycle.

That’s exactly what attracts the ladies. The huge increase in confidence changes lots of things about the way you act and talk, regardless of if you actually notice them or not.

Heck I even walk different when on cycle lol. I was completely unaware of it until I seen a recording of me on a mates phone :)

Well OP if you***8217;re like me then you get that super human confidence feeling when on cycle.

That***8217;s exactly what attracts the ladies. The huge increase in confidence changes lots of things about the way you act and talk, regardless of if you actually notice them or not.

Heck I even walk different when on cycle lol. I was completely unaware of it until I seen a recording of me on a mates phone :)

When on cycle many of us feel more confidence and less give a damn. Ladies like that. Many people have experienced this.....except for FML up there. He has no confidence on or off so the ladies arent into him. Poor guy :(

Most women dont want to build a man......they want to tame us. We all need a little taming on cycle right ;)

Since going into TRT I know I carry myself with more confidence and I do smell different.

I am not strutting like a cock to impress the hens. I'm not the alpha swelling up and strutting to intimidate. I'm just me standing where I'm standing. I scan my environment. Make eye contact attached to nods, hello, excuse me or whatever.

Even weirder has been my interactions with men. Confidence without confrontation or aggression. When I was low T I was actually very aggressive in my head. I didn't make eye contact and tried to avoid any interactions. I swear dudes searched me out at the family meal as I'm hiding in the kitchen looking out the window. Now. . . Very few talk to me. General exchanges, very limited eye contact, turning to present the side of their bodies rather than standing squared to me. For some reason men between the ages of probably 50-65 yr old constantly talk to me.

At a wrestling meet a boy was against a girl. The entire crowd tensed up. Women suddenly looking sad, nervous. Men nervously laughing about losing to a girl. Some random dude, probably 70 yrs old, began a very relaxed talk about the match. The most vivid thing I remember was every man my age tense up when I said as a child boxer I'd rather face most of the dudes over some of the girls and that if the girl wrestler trained hard she was completely able to beat him and it isn't really a big deal.

Real confidence is a powerful thing. Not arrogance, aggressiveness, dominance ect. But a man that is calm and confident.

At a wrestling meet a boy was against a girl. The entire crowd tensed up. Women suddenly looking sad, nervous. Men nervously laughing about losing to a girl. Some random dude, probably 70 yrs old, began a very relaxed talk about the match. The most vivid thing I remember was every man my age tense up when I said as a child boxer I'd rather face most of the dudes over some of the girls and that if the girl wrestler trained hard she was completely able to beat him and it isn't really a big deal.

Real confidence is a powerful thing. Not arrogance, aggressiveness, dominance ect. But a man that is calm and confident.
WOW! what type of league is this where man wrestle woman?? can you post a link to the events? :wackit::beertoast: :agreed:

Very small town midwest rural high school meets. There were 3 teams but couldn't fill out an entire weight bracket together haha.

Very small town midwest rural high school meets. There were 3 teams but couldn't fill out an entire weight bracket together haha.

Sounds like a good time, wish they had that league around my way when i was growing up. :moon: thats one PE class I would of gotten straight A's in.

Yeah, it’s the real deal OP. There was a post sometime back concerning the same topic (heck, I may have started it). When I’m on cycle my wife paws at me like a piece of meat in a tiger cage. She claims I smell different too (actually sniffs me like a dog in heat...then the raping usually follows)

Back