If you can help...please do

notskilled

What up men? I am 100% new to this game and I need all the advice I can get. How to do this correctly, what to use, . Im tired of being small and unnoticed. I've always wanted that bodybuilder physique. Working out isn't cutting it on its own for me. I just tried my first go at it. Not even sure if I did it right or if I even used the right stuff for that matter. Im gonna do this with or without help but with help would is much preferred. So please, only men who know what they are talking about respond to this. Appreciate ya guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no vet with ASS but the best advice that you will get is go to the newbie section and read, read some more and take it in. If you want more advice than this then you need to post up your stats training/AAS history etc.

You sound scaringly desperate! I have to ask, are you seeing a psychiatrist?

Maybe you should.

Jumping to AAS straigth away, will more then likely get you injured and give you side effects.

Please talk to a mental health professional first!

need more info------on yourself--your stats--diet and all the good stuff
please read rules before you write too much

What up men? I am 100% new to this game and I need all the advice I can get. How to do this correctly, what to use, . Im tired of being small and unnoticed. I've always wanted that bodybuilder physique. Working out isn't cutting it on its own for me. I just tried my first go at it. Not even sure if I did it right or if I even used the right stuff for that matter. Im gonna do this with or without help but with help would is much preferred. So please, only men who know what they are talking about respond to this. Appreciate ya guys.

See if you eat plenty of good food alot of good protein the right amount per day and calories per day and carbs and good sleep and alot of hard work in the gym you will do far better than hammering gear into you without knowning that facts

You have to build up to cycles over years not jump in.

Back