Igf-1 already in BA

bighurt79

Hey just wanted to get opinions on IGF-1 that is already in BA. They say that it is good in this state for 30 days. Also is this ready for inject? The site says that it is ready for inject or you can add sterile water? Anybody heard of it coming this way and is it as effective? They say once they put it in BA you will receive it in 1-2 days? Any opinions?

bighurt79 said:
Hey just wanted to get opinions on IGF-1 that is already in BA. They say that it is good in this state for 30 days. Also is this ready for inject? The site says that it is ready for inject or you can add sterile water? Anybody heard of it coming this way and is it as effective? They say once they put it in BA you will receive it in 1-2 days? Any opinions?
I've heard that IGF is good in BA for a week max. My question is where and who ever came up with how long IGF will be good for when reconstituted with BA. Nobody can answer this; as far as that goes someone on one of the boards or a source that sells made it up. Dont know if it has any validity to it or not. Only thing I know is that the manufacturer recommends IGF be reconstituted with AA and it will last for years in the fridge.
I'd say dont buy it.

Besides, what's your goal in using IGF?

Back