IGF-1 Ec (True Mechano Growth Factor) 1mg ?????

dedicatedbiceps

Bench double your weight?
I'm looking at IGF-1 Ec (True Mechano Growth Factor) 1mg on Ar-r. I've done 3 cycles before and would like to try peptides.

Ive been looking around and have seen 100mcg daily. I guess my questions are:

What is the proper dose? Is it an intramuscular injection? Does it in fact grow the muscle you inject it into?

Would it be best to stack it with 500mg sustanon and 400mg deca?

Thanks so much in advance!

I'm 5'8 170lbs, about 13%BF.

What your talking about is most often reffered to as MGF. Go with LabPE, they're stuff is legit. MGF I would do intramuscular injects. 150-200mcg bi-lat post workout in the muscle group trained. Consider running IGF-1 des preworkout with it and or IGF lr3 post workout (20min after mgf shot).

so if i train chest and tris I would do a 100 in the left pec and 100 in the right along with 50 in each tri? I'm new to peptides. How long do you run it?

If you train chest and tris I would focus on whichever one of those muscles you feel needs more improvement. Then inject 100mcg on each side.

so with MGF ( igf-1 Ec), you inject it directly into the muscle you just worked out? while IGF1-Lr3 or DES you can inject anywhere (like thigh, glute, delt?)

so with MGF ( igf-1 Ec), you inject it directly into the muscle you just worked out? while IGF1-Lr3 or DES you can inject anywhere (like thigh, glute, delt?)

MGF is best injected into the muscle you worked out. DES is as well, most use this pre-workout in the muscle groups trained but it can be used post too. LR3 is not sight specific so you can inject anywhere.

I'm totally confused. Rj, the guy with the evil banana-penis avatar, said its better to inject IGF 1 lr3 directly into pecks, bis and tri, etc.... But not with a slin pin. Now, I understand mgf isn't the same, but you also take it pow, how to you inject it?

I'm totally confused. Rj, the guy with the evil banana-penis avatar, said its better to inject IGF 1 lr3 directly into pecks, bis and tri, etc.... But not with a slin pin. Now, I understand mgf isn't the same, but you also take it pow, how to you inject it?

Many do lr3 this way but its not necessary as it will go through your whole body. Injecting into the muscle may keep some of it local but either way its still going through your whole body. DES is more site specific, its better injected into the muscle trained.

I'm looking at IGF-1 Ec (True Mechano Growth Factor) 1mg on Ar-r. I've done 3 cycles before and would like to try peptides.

What is the proper dose? Is it an intramuscular injection? Does it in fact grow the muscle you inject it into?

Stick with ar-r which is rui-products the sponsor here. Great company with great service!

MGF is best injected into the muscle you worked out. DES is as well, most use this pre-workout in the muscle groups trained but it can be used post too. LR3 is not sight specific so you can inject anywhere.
All of these go systemic and can be pinned subQ in belly fat of tester not just lr3. sure you might have more chance of it getting there first...but it wil get there. to me its like wanting to pin test in your bicepts so it gets there faster, it will work dont worry.
I have found no change in effect anyway and its just alot less hassle to pin subq in belly fat.
save on muscle scar tissue.

Deff go with ar-r/rui they been around for many year, go great products and I never had any issues. More than I can say for alot of these peptide stores that come out of no where with crap product and spam the net/forums.

Anyway there are many ways to run this and debate on which is best. I rec post-wo 20-40mcg. You could even go say 20-30mcg 2X a day.

I would run it atleast 6-8 weeks MIN (I like 8-10wks with peps myself)

not sure what your cycle it , but i also rec maybe also adding igf1 des or lr3. i think thay can be very nice.

maybe you can do something like:

wk1-12 300mg deca ew
wk1-14 500mg teste ew
wk1-8 IGF Ec 30-40mcg 2X a day

Many ways to go about it.

Not sure if you seen this peptide thing I made but if you havent, take a look it might help you out with the peptides---> http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...practical-use-surrounding-them-must-read.html

Good luck!

thats bro-lore man, not true.
all of them are systemic man and they can be pinned Subq, sure lr3 has a longer active life but thats it.
Show me one study that shows otherwise.
Not sure why all these people are on the IM kick with peptides.
I mean if you want to, go ahead, but thats not the norm in my op and you get the effects from SubQ so.

Last edited:
Juced is right....igf's are subQ injection and systemic. No clue where this idea that it needs to be pinned in the muscle. It's like that idea going around about using acetic acid because bac water degrades igf....BULLSH#T! So not true!

Listen to Juced...he knows what he's talking about.

Juced is right....igf's are subQ injection and systemic. No clue where this idea that it needs to be pinned in the muscle. It's like that idea going around about using acetic acid because bac water degrades igf....BULLSH#T! So not true!

Listen to Juced...he knows what he's talking about.

HA, thanks! :)

I sure do love my IGF1 :-D

Back