igf-1 or HGH

Skinny...In a Big Way

Amatuer MMA Fighter
i know that HGH is a precursor of IGF-1 and IGF-1 is alot cheaper. Is it worth it to do a months cycle of IGF-1? how many months would be a typical run for igf-1 or HGH?

there really doesnt seem to be too much information or experience with the peptides anywhere. Trust me, I have searched EVERYWHERE!! Im talking firsthand experience. For me..... I tried GH a few years ago. Only had enough for a few months 3-4 I think, but the changes were dramatic. I have never felt so good in all my life. This was a few years ago when GH exp was hard to come by and what was out was solely from people that had done it for a few weeks and saif it didnt do shit. As a matter of fact that was the consensus at the time... GH was worthless. We all know that isnt the case anymore. From what I have been able to gather the peptides really need to be cycled and used in conjunction. I just ordered IGF with MGF. I wanted to use them concurrently, but I wont get the MGF for a couple more weeks and I already started the IGF. Couldnt wait. The more I research it seems like starting the IGF first is a good thing and then after 2 weeks or so adding MGF will help the gains continue..... just what I have been able to read. My IGF MGF will run 6 weeks the middle 4 will be with both peptides. After that Im going to use GHRP and Hexarelin at 100mcg a day of both for 3-4 months and then back on cycle. The peptides are cheaper no doubt and I think they will be effective when done right. Ive taken biweekly progress reports for the last few weeks so I will report my progress once I have some data.
I dont think either compound is necessary unless you are at or near your genetic potential. They all have there place.

Thompson31580 said:
I dont think either compound is necessary unless you are at or near your genetic potential. They all have there place.

So true. I'd even add that I don't think they're necessary unless one is a competitive bodybuilder.

HeHateMe said:
So true. I'd even add that I don't think they're necessary unless one is a competitive bodybuilder.
What about the notion about IGF helping one keep their gains? Any truth to this?

Thompson31580 said:
For me..... I tried GH a few years ago. Only had enough for a few months 3-4 I think, but the changes were dramatic. I have never felt so good in all my life.
How old were you?

needtolosequick said:
What about the notion about IGF helping one keep their gains? Any truth to this?
Theoretically, anytime you increase IGF-1 levels during post cycle therapy (pct) or immediately after post cycle therapy (pct) is going to help you "keep gains."

needtolosequick said:

I agree with DocJ in that it should help contribute to retaining muscle gained on a cycle. I just don't think the average recreational bodybuilder has much use for it. The cost/benefit ratio just isn't worth it IMO.

Insulin could probably be used in the same capacity with almost equal results for a fraction of the cost. The problem being, most bodybuilders are either scared to death of it, or don't know how to use it correctly and wind up putting on more fat than muscle.

HeHateMe said:
Insulin could probably be used in the same capacity with almost equal results for a fraction of the cost. The problem being, most bodybuilders are either scared to death of it, or don't know how to use it correctly and wind up putting on more fat than muscle.
Good point, one can use slin only 2-3 workout days per week and see decent retention of gains.

HeHateMe said:
I agree with DocJ in that it should help contribute to retaining muscle gained on a cycle. I just don't think the average recreational bodybuilder has much use for it. The cost/benefit ratio just isn't worth it IMO.

I consider myself pretty knowledgable with insulin use and I have always gained fat when I used it. Even in conjunction with ECA and clen. Ive gained some muscle and strength, but the fat gain wasnt worth it to me. Im doing insulin PWO with the IGF a couple times a week in hopes that the IGF will help lessen the fat accumulation if you believe the hype.
DocJ said:
How old were you?
I was only 23 at the time. It was at the end of a long cycle in which my gains had completely stopped. I added in 7iu a day and gained another 8lbs or so and lost about 3-4 pounds of body fat but my body looked totally different.

I think that HGH is overrated but i like it because i feel so good on it and get lean so Lr3igf-1 is better for mass .
But IMO you have to run a couple of cycles one after the other with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to get a good result but if you have less then 6 cycles under your belt you dont need it...

bmass said:
I think that HGH is overrated but i like it because i feel so good on it and get lean so Lr3igf-1 is better for mass .
But IMO you have to run a couple of cycles one after the other with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to get a good result but if you have less then 6 cycles under your belt you dont need it...
I'm getting the same feeling about it. Overrated for what it is/does/ or is hyped up to do. It's good for fat loss I'll admit that. Just for that alone could be worth the cost, cuz I hate cardio nor do I ever do it.

Back