Igf des, bone growth?

raveya

Hi there,
currently using Ipa+Mod GRF, good results so far..

Now i want to try out a 4-8 Week Cycle of IFG DES.

IT does build up new muscle cells right? That will stay?

My most important question on this is - does it effect the bone growth?
I have heard that it will effect it??

Some time i have read that it effected someones face where he got a bigger bone structure and the face be4 such a cycle and after one will look different??

Is that true?`

I just want to use a product for good new muscle growth and no Testo or something like that

Please give me some advice

:)

Igf-1 DES is mainly used for local effects because of its short half-life 20 min and it also has much more greater receptor affinity than igf-1 lr3, so as long as you dont inject it in your face but muscle you'll be alright :D

Igf-1 DES is mainly used for local effects because of its short half-life 20 min and it also has much more greater receptor affinity than igf-1 lr3, so as long as you dont inject it in your face but muscle you'll be alright :D

So I have to inject directly into the muscle ? Or can I inject sub too? How much do I have to use to achieve great results? Should I buy 2mg of it?

Most people prefer injecting it bilaterally, you dose out 50mcg then you go 25mcg right bicep 25mcg left bicep.If you go the sub q route then i suggest using igf-1 LR3 because of its longer half-life 20-25 hours.See what dose works best.

Back