IGF1 Lr3 questions

PolandSpring5

I have been trying to read up as much as possible on IGF1 Lr3 but I cant seem to find anything that directly answers my questions. First off I plan on getting the 1200mcg kit, I dont think this forum allows sources to be posted but its the only place that sells its but the 1200 and not 1000 atleast that I have seen. The kit says it comes with 10 120mcg vials my first question is is it just powder in the vial and the solvent(aa) needed has to be added to the powder? Also does it have to be refrigerated as a powder or once the aa has been mixed does it need to be? I know it can be injected subq into the stomach with a slin pin but if I were to inject it daily into each bicep IM do I still use a slin pin or would I use a 25g 1"? Im currently sitting at 198 with about 8%bf I want to run 40mcg a day to get some lean gains and cut down the bf a little more.

Yes you use AA but your fine using bw to reconstitute it. I always refrigerate it or even keep it in the freezer if I'm not gonna recon it for a while. You can use a slin pin yes.

Recon with AA and pin sub q in the stomach with an insulin syringe. Pin in the AM on non-workout days and post workout on workout days. Check out LabPE with the link below. We have some really good IGF-1 Lr3. I'm running 100mcg pre-workout right now and pumps are insane.

Recon with AA and pin sub q in the stomach with an insulin syringe. Pin in the AM on non-workout days and post workout on workout days. Check out LabPE with the link below. We have some really good IGF-1 Lr3. I'm running 100mcg pre-workout right now and pumps are insane.

So you dont reccomend injecting IM in the muscle group worked ever? Always sub q? I have been using igf-1 Lr3 for a year now. Ive injected sub q on non workout days, and IM in muscle group worked on w/o days. You dont recomend this protocol?

So you dont reccomend injecting IM in the muscle group worked ever? Always sub q? I have been using igf-1 Lr3 for a year now. Ive injected sub q on non workout days, and IM in muscle group worked on w/o days. You dont recomend this protocol?

Well there are some that advocate the way but I choose to do it sub-q because Lr3 is systemic just like AAS. It will go through the whole body pretty fast so I don't see the point in jabbing IM if I don't have to.

So just add AA to the 1mg powered vial then it doesnt have to be refrigerated? I plan on trying 40mcg a day for 25 days with the 1mg vial. Also since the half life is 20-30 hours couldnt I just subq every morning?

I Have a muscle inflammation in my right leg, and was going to start my cycle with igf-1 lr3 =) do you guys now if it would be okey to pin igf-1 in my inflammed muscle? its realy sore and i can`t train legs but its a "little" better. It has gone 6 days now since it first came...
I have waited long time to try igf-1 so im realy exited but just want some opinium on my "legissue"

Best regards M

Back