IGF1R3 Hypo

99heyho

I am pinning my IGF1R3 PWO. What and when should i eat after pinning to prevent hypo and maximise the anabolic effect? Just a regular protein shake with some dextrose and creatine?

Agreeing w Pittsburgh, I always try and get A balanced level of complex carbs throughout the day. But yeah post work out get some dextrose and creatine w your shake, it also helps shuttle nutrients.

Last edited:
I feel like they hypo talk surrounding IGF-1 is a bit overblown.
Never really noticed anything, and I'm familiar w/ insulin so I know what to look for.
That said, everyone is different and it's best to error on the side of caution.
Now if you're diabetic this is a whole different thing which i really don't feel qualified to help you out with...

I feel like they hypo talk surrounding IGF-1 is a bit overblown.
Never really noticed anything, and I'm familiar w/ insulin so I know what to look for.
That said, everyone is different and it's best to error on the side of caution.
Now if you're diabetic this is a whole different thing which i really don't feel qualified to help you out with...

I agree.. I've gone more than a few hours after administration of LR3 without any carbs at all.. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, but I have never really experienced anything remotely close to going hypo from it.

I've never felt any sides at all from IGF. I accidentally picked up the wrong vial and pinned 250mcg once and didn't notice anything.

i sip 25g bcaa & 120g waxy maize. It takes me about 4-5hrs to knock it down and than i eat a meal shortly after its done. so i feed myself carbs for 6-7hrs post LR3 pin.

Back