I'm an 18 year old Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the replies guys, and loiseloos is definitely right, thats why I've been researching and reading.

And yeah, if I am going to be 100% realistic with myself, the only thing holding me back from playing division 1 ball is my size. Also, art of the reason I posted this was to see what kind of realistic expectations i could have if i were to take hgh. Also, why would you consider AAS over hgh? I thought hgh helped to multiply cells, therefore leading to more permanent gains as compared to AAS. Also any recommendations on foods/exercises to increase bone density and possible length? I know that you're dealt your genetic cards but i believe with work you can at the very least max them out

if you've got the talent and skill, size isn't holding you back from playing D1 ball. you're 5'10" 172, plenty big. and you could easily add another 8 pounds naturally, i don't care who you are. Dustin Pedroia is like 5'4".... he's playing for the redsox. reevaluate your training and diet

i have n quarrel with the OP, his original post was more then adequately thought out... though wrong...

at the age of 18, based on the dosage and schedule your implicating, its not gonna do much for you... your just putting your natural gh levels at risk imo...

at 18 a proper diet will do what you want gh to do in its place..

that being said, this situation is really not up for discussion any more.. we had at least one idiot here give some seriously questionable advice (JP pointed that one out well)

i am closing this thread, and my only advice to the OP is to pay more attention to his diet then he does compounds.. we cannot even guarantee he is 18... he might be 16...

no offense OP, but that's the best advice we can give you here.. stay away from any gear.. eat well.. grow.. and come back to us when your 25 to do your first cycle

Alright. I see everybody's rationale, and while the stubborn part of me still thinks that I could be fine and definitely benefit from any exogh, I agree that i should rob ably maximize what I have first. Problem is, I really don't know how to do that yet. Just gotta read up on some more threads. Thanks for the honest and objective opinions/info. This is a cool community/forum

thats another thing, taking drugs wont teach you how to grow, thats another point of not starting young, because you still dont know your body then or how it responce to training. (if if you do you would be Big-massive without drugs)

Good luck man!

Strongly agreed. Diet is 80% of it. Ur body and bones areis still growing and ur natural plan for growth can be eschewed. At 18 u'd look awesome...but can u know for certain how u will look
t 30, 40, 50?? Will u have regret? How certain can u b given all the advice in these posts?

I said NON-HORMONAL PRODUCTS! that means things that are NOT hormones.
NOT going to affect his body in a bad way. only SUPPS that may help like protein powder etc. if you read any of the product i posted you would see that and i DO agree most of it is Diet.
I think you miss understood something when reading my post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back