I'm looking for alternatives any suggestions?

Really just looking to make lean gains, harden up some and a lil more vascularity. I stay pretty lean already and don't like the extra attention it brings when I bulk or get bloat. I think I know the answer but I'm wondering if a ph can even compare to injecting test.

Really just looking to make lean gains, harden up some and a lil more vascularity. I stay pretty lean already and don't like the extra attention it brings when I bulk or get bloat. I think I know the answer but I'm wondering if a ph can even compare to injecting test.

grab some helladrol bro its exactly what you need and stack it with some dermacrine aswell :D

I should've clarified, I have anavar on hand and plan on using it. I was looking for ph to take the place of test if its even worth it.

hdrol is wicked but also check this out and the reviews. I have ran it last yr and getting another bottle for this yr. My fav ph so far. Orbit Nutrition - Buy IronMagLabs M-STEN Rx Cheap!

How were your gains? I planned on a test/anavar stack but I've been having bad reactions to the test oils. So my question is that is there a ph that would take the place of the test in my cycle and work similarly I still plan to run the anavar w it

Back