I'm Near The End Of My Cycle And I Need Some Help/ Partial Log Included

Caliborn707

First of all I want to thank all of you on this form for helping me complete my first cycle:Pump:. I'm (around) 6 weeks in on my test prop cycle and decided to cut it short from the original 12 weeks. I have put on some massive gains which I am extremely happy with. I could keep going but I think judging by my body it would be easier in the long run to maintain my gains after I lose some water weight at around 190s.

Now here's the retardant silly part.

I still to this day do not know the length (weeks) example 100/50/50/25 dosage meaning but yes I have handfuls of pct on hand. Can anyone please help me out on this. I have heard so many scenarios and It would be awesome if someone can tell me a safe and legit pct dosage length and amount.

I have on hand this pct. I have 50 Clomids @ 50mg
50 Tamoximed @ 20 mg
25 Tamoximed @ 10 mg

I tossed my hcg, I left it in the sun way to long by accident...

27 Years Old 6'3"
Starting Weight 176
current Weight 194
Near The End My Protien Was Around 150, Carbs 300, And 4 cheat meals a week due to work and traveling.

(I was playing with the dose and ended up finding a sweet spot which was 1cc EOD)

Test Prop
2 weeks 1cc EOD
1 week 1.5cc EOD
3 weeks 1cc EOD

(My AI was causing sides so it was bumped to .25 EOD-Do not underestimate an AI!)
4 Weeks Arimadex .50 EOD- This started to cause a loss of appetite around 3- 4 weeks.
2 Weeks Arimadex .25 EOD- Sweet spot

Not enough protein in my opinion... you aren't even consuming 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight.
Ideally you should be aiming for 1.25g per lb of bodyweight minimum...

PCT:
Clomid - 100/50/50/50
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

Yeah I'm trying to but unfortunately my line of work it's pretty dam hard sometimes. Especially carrying an entire gnc store in my backpack.

Yeah I'm trying to but unfortunately my line of work it's pretty dam hard sometimes. Especially carrying an entire gnc store in my backpack.

I know it's not easy, but whole foods are key....
The word 'supplement' means 'on top of' - so avoid filling your macros with supp powders, just use them sparingly to make up for the odd calorie that you aren't getting from whole foods.

Yeah I try my best. I'm in the oilfield so sometimes all I have time is to toss down a weight gainer shake. I'm switching jobs soon so now I can concentrate pretty hard on meal prepping and another cycle end of the year.

Hey i know this sounds stupid but what does this mean? Xxx/xx/xx/xx

Xxx=mg and /= week?

100mg week one/ 50mg week two/ etc for four weeks?

Back