Important HGH Questions

DHarris27505

I have recently been considering the use of HGH injections. I have done a lot of research and have somewhat concluded that 4 i.u. per day (2iu injected twice daily) was a good dosage for bodybuilding. I have also read that insulin and thyroid hormones may also be needed during a cycle. I have found all the information I need to know on exactly what HGH can do; however, I have not been able to find any information on how to actually use HGH. I have never used any type of steriods or supplements. What I am looking for is any type of legit book or article that may outline exactly how to use HGH injections for bodybuilding. If anyone knows any information sources, please advice. Also, if there is anyone on here who has actually used HGH injections before, I would really like to hear about your experiences with it.

Thanks all!

First thing..we need your age and your stats.... also do a search on this site for HGH and you will find plenty of information...

From experience, it would be a waste of money at that age. You’re producing plenty on your own. HGH's benefits are long term and at twenty two I don't think you will see anything noticeable at 4iu's a day.

Dont waste your money. Your research probably lead you to believe that HGH will make you grow big muscles. Keep in mind, those studies were done on the elderly, who are all skin and bone and no muscle (exadurating), but you get that point.

If you expect to get big from HGH, you can dream like everyone else.

I'm sure it won't produce "steriod-like" effects as far as muscle building goes. I have always had extremely low muscle mass, and at about 20% bodyfat. I mainly wanted to do a cycle just to help cut my fat levels down while maybe adding a little muscle, my goals aren't to get huge. I heard good things about it from a few baseball players at college who had experimented with it. Mainly outlining it's ability to cut fat quick while retaining muscle mass (and slightly enhancing it), raising energy levels, making joints a bit stronger (as pitching can be very rough on the shoulder and elbow). Another reason I am interested in experimenting with it is because I have searched for weeks and can not find ANY detailed documentation or test study of the effectiveness of HGH. Maybe making my own documentation will help others who are searching for these types of answers. If anyone reading this has ever experimented with HGH or knows any detailed info on the use of HGH, please share... Thanks.

Could the pain in your elbows be due to the drop in insulin while taking HGH? Iv'e heard that it can cause elbow and wrist pains, but taking insulin injections would solve the problem. If HGH could just help me cut up easier and quicker, then that would be enough for me. Anyone with any info on how to run an HGH cycle with insulin and T4, please share.

DHarris27505 said:
Could the pain in your elbows be due to the drop in insulin while taking HGH? Iv'e heard that it can cause elbow and wrist pains, but taking insulin injections would solve the problem. If HGH could just help me cut up easier and quicker, then that would be enough for me. Anyone with any info on how to run an HGH cycle with insulin and T4, please share.
If it was a drop in insulin then I'd be a diabetic in a short time. I'd say, NO. I doubt insulin has anything to do with joints.

Back