Important one guys,changing from Sustanon (sust) to Test E mid cycle?

eyeothetiger

Important one guys,changing from Sust to Test E mid cycle?

Hi guys, hope you're all well. Right I'll try and make this as simple as poss...

I'm currently doing my first injectable cycle which is as follows:

Weeks 1-4 40mg dbol/day
Weeks 1-10 Sust 500mg/week

I'm about to order some more gear as originally planned to do 250mg sust/week but on advice from here went with 500mg/weel from the start.

My question is can I change from injecting sust to injecting test e at week 4/5?. If so I think I'd like to as to me test e would give me a bigger bang for my buck?.

I went with sust because it was recommended by numerous people but after reading more I can see that maybe I would be better off with just the one ester from test e.

My only other option here would be to combine the sust with another test or decca?. I have enough sust to last me for the completion of the ten week cycle if I drop it's dose to 250mg to go with the half and half ratio that seems to be a good rule of thumb on here.

Maybe you can see what I mean about keeping it simple, I done my best :).

Any help greatly appreciated, as footnote I am finding the sust no problem at all injecting/in general.

i like to mix sus and test e in the same cycle...start out with both then taper off the sus and up the test e...helps to kick it off faster.

Mixing the two might be a good compromise but there aren't any wrong answers here. Inevitably your serum testosterone levels are going to change while we generally try and keep them consistent during a cycle but not the end of the world.

I am currently running test cyp at 400/w with 400 deca and my test cyp was such a pain to inject (2ml/200mg and very hard to push out of the needle) that I switched to sustanon few days ago

I think i like it much better.. but probably too soon to tell

Back