IMT - IncreaseMyT Roll Call - Please Check In!

IMT staff

Official Sponsor
First of all let me just thank each and every one of our clients, we are here today because of you and you have know idea how much we appreciate you. We cannot express our gratitude enough.

Recently I came across a post of a Newb saying that "online clinics" are a scam, so I am asking you to check in. This will let them know how " all online clinics are a scam" :)

Now I know a lot of you do not have accounts here, and most of you don't post anymore because you are off enjoying your new self. I will be calling you guys this week and asking you to check in on this thread.

Please show us some love by simply checking in on this thread :kiss2:

Yours Truly,

Todd IncreaseMyT Thomas

Last edited:
First of all let me just thank each and every one of our clients, we are here today because of you and you have know idea how much we appreciate you. We cannot express our gratitude enough.

Recently I came across a post of a Newb saying that "online clinics" are a scam, so I am asking you to check in. This will let them know how " all online clinics are a scam" :)

Now I know a lot of you do not have accounts here, and most of you don't post anymore because you are off enjoying your new self. I will be calling you guys this week and asking you to check in on this thread.

Please show us some love by simply checking in on this thread :kiss2:

Yours Truly,

Todd IncreaseMyT Thomas
Huh? Who are you? JK lol.. I can vouch for Todd and this company. Really good service. I really like the one on ones with Todd, he always answers my questions and concerns. I actually get better answers and he is more concerned than the 4+ doctors that I have seen in these last 8 months alone for my medical problems. Anyone having questions on the validity of these guys can PM me.

Steve

I am a patient with IncreaseMyT.com, Todd is awesome! He spends the time to make sure all questions and concerns are addressed. PLUS, he proactively calls you! The first doctor's office I used didn't call me once in six months. I think Todd called me twice in three months, he even called before I was a patient to check how I was feeling with my protocol.

Been with IMT for about six months. Todd is knowledgeable, prompt and cares about your situation. I will be with IMT as long as I can, hopefully forever.
I used another HRT MD before and the service there was a 1 on a scale of 1-10....IMT is a 10. No bullshit, that good if you qualify.

I'm also a patient with IMT and really satisfied with them, Todd knows his stuff for sure. Some other clinics I've been with in the past their consultants gave off a used car salesman feeling but, not with Todd he won't try to push anything on you that you don't need, he's always professional and helpful. Also, I just visited with my prescribing doctor last week in person. It's becoming mandatory (legally) for face to face visits (I think in some areas maybe not all at this time but, I think it's headed that way) and IMT takes that into consideration to make sure everything is legit so we have nothing to worry about. IMT is definitely not a scam, they are the real deal. I can understand where a person could be coming from to want to be skeptical, it is the internet after all and you never really know and I'm sure there are less than reputable online clinics out there but, with IMT it's not like that, you can be sure you're in good hands.

I've been a patient with IMT for a few months and they have been absolutely great! It was a little rough at first, but working with Todd he got my program dialed in and now Im feeling better than ever. I did a lot of research before starting my program and couldnt believe the way other companies jack there prices up and really don't care about you, they just want your money. IMT has the best prices out there and give you top notch services. My rep Todd is on it 24/7 if you have issues or questions hes just a phone call away. If you are thinking of or currently on HRT check into IMT and you wont go anywhere else.

I've been an IMT client for just about a year. I started working with Todd after my local doc prescribed Androgel. After doing some reading I realized this was a recipe for disaster so I made the switch to IMT and I could not be happier. Todd walked me through the whole testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) process. There is a lot to learn and he does a great job of explaining what is going on. It takes some time to get the initial protocol dialed-in and Todd always made sure I was on track. The changes in my body in the last year were nothing short of amazing. I now have total control of my body fat levels. As things change, I continue to make some adjustments and the folks at IMT have been invaluable in keeping me on track. As several people mentioned, the pricing is very reasonable and the service is top notch. This is not a "one size fits all" kind of thing. They will work with you to set up a protocol that works for you.

Last edited:
Todd Thomas and IMT are top-notch at providing their patients/clients with professional and very personable services for men with Low T!!

I'm a 35yr old male that has been dealing with effects of Low T for at least 5 years. I really began feeling the reputable side effects of having Low T in my early 30's - low desire, not just for sex but for life in general; difficult to gain and maintain lean body mass despite of dialed-in nutrition and exercise; lack of focus, lethargy, etc.

After seeing 2 different Urologists in the past 3 years and following their protocol of Clomid only therapy for the past 2 years, I decided that I needed something more than Clomid to properly address my symptoms. Btw I have secondary hypogonadism. My HPTA just isn't functioning the way it should.

I came across several "online or tele-medicine" clinics during my searches. I spoke to several of them and most required a trip to South Florida several times a year and was way out of my budget. Then I found an add for "Increase My T - IMT". I thought what the hell and gave them a call. Todd has been a real pleasure to work with. He is professional, courteous and does not push you into anything. Some other clinics called me several times a day to get my business - this raised my skepticism and turned me away. To be honest I too was quite skeptical of "online clinics" but if you've studied this long enough you know what is and what isn't. It's easy to see through the BS. I completed IMT's very thorough patient documentation package, submitted my blood work and recent medical physical. Within a week or so I received my medications. Todd has been in touch either via phone or email almost weekly. We went over my protocol and off I was.

If any of you on this board have any questions feel free to PM me. If you have Low T and are not satisfied with traditional means of therapy by all means give Todd at IMT a call, you will not be disappointed!

I too am an IMT patient, trust me

Real Clinic
Real Therapy
Real Customer Service
Real Results

I started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with another clinic, the differences are night and day, I'm with IMT to the end.

Todd changed my life. No joke. I had some issues to say the least. I started to spiral into depression and I was having a lot of personal issues.

Todd was 100% professional and took care of every little detail along the way. After a few weeks I felt better and after a few months the changes have made a huge impact in my life.

Todd responds to every question and takes care of every detail along the way. I was shocked at the level of service.

I finally decided to get on board with IMT. It is always a pleasure to speak with Todd. He's courteous, friendly, and will go above and beyond to answer any and all questions for you. He took care of all my information in just less than a few days... Will definitely give my two thumbs up!!!!

Looking to increase your T? Look no further!

Thanks Todd!

Last edited:
IMT is great.Started with them last year.All legit.Great bloodwork.Fell great. Todd is awesome too.I have ocd and anxiety issues so i freak out a lot and sometimes i can be a pain to deal with (TODD will agree lol) but Todd still is always there to help me out and puts up with me because he actually CARES about us. IMT is for real.

I'm another happy client of IMT. Been with them for about 5 months and couldn't be happier. Like all have said before, Todd is a strait shooter, honest and very responsive. Also, the pricing is very fair. I would (and have) recommend IMT to anyone.

Been with IMT for only a few weeks but its definitely not a scam. Anyone that's checked in to them would know that. Check their prices compared to some of these other clinics especially the local ones that make you go in for every shot.

They are very knowledgeable, helpful and responsive.

I am not with IMT, but I did call them as I had suspicion of low T and whoever answered the phone(Todd?) was very helpful letting me know more about the process and blood work that I needed to get done. He answered any noob questions I had.

That being said, if I could ask without being rude how are the prices? I know that money shouldn't be an issue when talking about mental and physical health but I don't have much spare cash.

Not an IMT client but was on the phone with Todd last.

This is all that needs to be said...

Called my local endo first
Called my GP second
Called two other online labs
Called Todd.

Todd was the last call, yet he was somehow the first one to call me back. In fact, none of the others called me back. We talked @ 9p.m. EST. He didn't rush me off the phone. He was eager to talk and provide a ton of knowledge. If I do go forward with an online lab, I would be more than happy to give Todd my business.

Not an IMT client but was on the phone with Todd last.

This is all that needs to be said...

Called my local endo first
Called my GP second
Called two other online labs
Called Todd.

Todd was the last call, yet he was somehow the first one to call me back. In fact, none of the others called me back. We talked @ 9p.m. EST. He didn't rush me off the phone. He was eager to talk and provide a ton of knowledge. If I do go forward with an online lab, I would be more than happy to give Todd my business.

Thanks for the support, please keep in mind IMT is not a LAB, all of their medications come from an approved US based pharmacy, by prescription from a physician that is licensed in your state.

IMT does not make, sell or have anything to do with the handling of any medications. IMT simply provides those with a high quality concierge service, by bringing a well informed, certified, licensed physician and Pharmacy to you at the most competitive price.

IMT's programs are customized per individual and since IMT does not accept insurance IMT's network physicians are in control of your medications, not the insurance company.

Last edited:
Back