In depth Gyno case and quesitons from start to finish (Epi)

chabba

Good Afternoon all (27yo Male here, 85kg 15%BF). I have been doing alot of reading over the past few week son the typical OH SHIT I have Gyno HELP threads, and they all seem to have 500+ views but only 2-3 replies, they also seem to cut off after some advice and not come back to say what actually worked, start to finish and progress reports. Hopefully this thread can gain some traction and fix this.

I have done a few cycles before Deca/Sus, SD and most recently epi (others were years ago). I have never had any gyno issues before but two weeks after the pct (Tamox 40/20/20/20) I started to get an itch in one nipple that quickly developed into a small mass about 0.5cm in diameter. I was away from home at the time so couldnt run any further SERM but jumped on Tamox as soon as I returned at 20mg and have been running it since (3 weeks now). Since the initial flare up the condition got slightly worse and didnt settle until about day 3 of SERM. It is not visable at all and unless pressed it does not hurt.

So what happened, I was running a non-aromatising compound, and ran a generic PCT schedule on a non OTC SERM. Usually people talk about prolactin gyno but I have a mass not a swelling with discharge - weird?! I also have never had gyno despite usually running harsher compounds!?

I seem to have stopped it in its tracks, but not managed to reduce the size of the lump yet, keen to avoid letro if possible but if in 2 months I have no change I may consider it - I will keep updating this thread on progress.

I will possibly head my Dr next week just to confirm it isnt anything sinister, but I cannot divulge the use of PHs to him for various reasons (please dont ask), can you guys confirm the following:
- Is there anything else that could cause Gyno that I could use? I hear Soy or Alcohol can have an impact?
- Will tamoxifen sckewer any blood pannels done and how long would it take for the tamoxifen AND the effects of it to wear of so as to give a clear oestrogen/test readings?
- How long will the Epi be noticable in my system if a blood test for this is done?
- Finally, would you think that a cycle of SD again (was safe for me last time) would at all cause an increase in the gyno?

Hope to have a good discussion. Let me know if I missed any key info!

Read Austinite's gyno Sticky Thread. It will answer many of your questions. You need Raloxifene.

How high were your estradiol and Prolactin? Let's see your previous blood work for your last cycle.

Do you use an AI on cycle?

Having read many gyno threads online with medical evidence behind them I went for Tamox as it had a good backing in reducing gyno cases in clinical trials.

No AI was used and I have not had bloods before.

Having read many gyno threads online with medical evidence behind them I went for Tamox as it had a good backing in reducing gyno cases in clinical trials.

No AI was used and I have not had bloods before.

No AI and no blood work leads to getting gyno unfortunately.

No AI and no blood work leads to getting gyno unfortunately.

Megatron - Many thanks, but I am aiming to show post gyno workthroughs not what can be done beforehand, I realise that a blood pannel and AI on hand as a minimum would be preferred in future. As far as I understood Epi did not aromatise so how would an AI be beneficial?

I have also been reading that a change in diet from bulking to cutting could have had adverse impacts and added to the issue.

I have dropped my Nolva dose to 10mg now as I was running low and my next order got messed up but should be here anyday. I have noticed no change in size/shape since beginning Nolva almost a month ago for the second time.

I have aromitase and Nolva coming shortly - what would you recommend?

Back