In week 7 of Test E cycle..weight gained plateau? help

Session25

Hey guys, im in week 7 of my first cycle of Test. here's what it looks like: (PCT not listed)

-WEEK 1-12 test E 500mg/wk (250mg Mon/Thurs)
-WEEK 1-12 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu/wk (250iu Mon/Thurs)
-WEEK 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg ED

I started out weighing in at 174 and from week 1 to the beginning of week 6, my weight increased to 190. During the entire cycle i have been consuming 4000-5000 lean cals a day, 300g+ of protein, 400-450g carbs, 100g fats. I can post my entire diet if needed.

Every week my weight increased normally around 2-3 lbs each week. But for all of week 6 and this week will finish week 7, my weight has stayed at 189-190. I have even upped my Test dosage to 750/wk for weeks 6-10 (just to use up all amps).

BUT MY WEIGHT HASNT INCREASED...i figured i can get to 200lbs by the end of this cycle but as of the last 2 weeks, my weight has stayed the same. I did cardio twice in the last 2 weeks but i wouldnt think this would affect my weight this much.

Any ideas??

Weight isn't important to me, quality of weight is. The fat to muscle ratio changes when running gear, and both weigh differently. I wouldn't worry too much about the scale, use the mirror instead.

This is why I stopped recomending 500mg/week for 600mg/week of UG for first cycle. Boys will start to up the dose or stack mid cycle.

Sounds like you're over training... Take some days off and put that dose back to 600mg.

do the math

you gained 16 pounds and your still eating the same amount of food as you did at 174 pounds . the bigger you get = the more food you need to grow.

EAT

I was about to say, please let dadawg post something about diet. You don't need to up your dose, you're asking for more sides. Up your cals. Bigger the machine, the more fuel it needs. Once again, EAT

Thanks guys. I have gained a little fat, but nothing major. And just to clear things up, i didn't up the dosage to get more results, i just did it to use all of the gear, because i don't want any just sitting around after cycle. I know eating is the primary way to pack on size, not AAS.
Here is my diet now: do i just need to add more to each meal? guess so.

Meal 1: 9:30am
3 egg whites
1 whole egg
2 pieces whole wheat bread
1 cup oatmeal
12 oz skim milk

Meal 2: 12:00pm
6 oz chicken breast
1 cup brown rice
1 apple or banana

Meal 3:pWO 2:00pm
48g Whey Isolate Protein
45g Monster Maize

Meal 4: 2:30pm
6 oz chicken breast
1 sweet potato
1 banana
12 oz skim milk

Meal 5: 5:30pm
7 oz beef or steak
1 cup veggies
2 slices whole wheat bread

Meal 6: 8:00
6 oz fish
1/2 cup peanuts

Meal 8: 10:30
48g Casein protein

try just 500 calories more a day and see if it helps , use fast food if you have to.

I hit a plateau around week 6-7 in the spring but then busted through it by eating more, didn't gain much fat, just needed the extra 500-750 cals just like dadawg said to keep the gains up.

I would definitely sat eat more. Your diet looks almost exactly like what I was using for my clean bulk, but I started at 148.

You need more food.

I would definitely sat eat more. Your diet looks almost exactly like what I was using for my clean bulk, but I started at 148.

You need more food.

i'l work on it. i'll throw in 500 more cals a day. its difficult for me to accept the fact that fat gain will happen when eating this much. I hate losing definition in my abs.

i'l work on it. i'll throw in 500 more cals a day. its difficult for me to accept the fact that fat gain will happen when eating this much. I hate losing definition in my abs.

I'm suprised that you didn't lose definition on 5000 cals. I max out mine at 3500 for bulking and gain pretty easy with that much. I simply couldn't put down 5 thousand... I would get serious bloat there.

I know that if I over train then I stop growing.. It only takes a few days off here and there for me to get kicking again...

Dawg hit the nail on the head ,,your tdee has gone up quite a bit so you may think your eating well over maintenanace when in fact you may be right at maintenance , recalculate your bmr and tdee.

I'm suprised that you didn't lose definition on 5000 cals. I max out mine at 3500 for bulking and gain pretty easy with that much. I simply couldn't put down 5 thousand... I would get serious bloat there.

I know that if I over train then I stop growing.. It only takes a few days off here and there for me to get kicking again...

Im with you I would look horrible on a 5K diet. Like 6 months pregnant.

OP: Are you sure the diet you posted adds up to 5k cals?

Like I said, minus the milk, it looks almost exactly what I was eating for a 3500 cal bulker. Plus I was doing 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs and 1/ 1/2 cups oatmeal (dry weight) for breakfast.

You may want to double check the cal count.

when you start your cycle you gain fast since you start absorbing all the water. Usually ppl gain fast till like week 8 and then it slows down

5k cals is a lot but instead of adding more than that you could try eating less clean...throw cheat meal here and there dont be afraid of the extra fat/carbs

but anyways gaining 16 pounds in 7 week is good...you should get 20 solid pounds after the cycle which is grate in my opinion

before the cyclei had a solid 6 pack, now although you can still see my abs you can tell their is some excess fat over them..

And as far as the calorie count, i plugged everything into an online diet journal (may have been called fitday.com or something i forgot, 3J recommended it to me). the calories totaled to about 4200 or so, so in my original post i stated 4000-5000 to include any cheat meals i may have during the weeks.

I'll recalculate my TDEE and BMR and fix my diet for that.

I don't think im overtraining..i do a 5 day split over 7 days.
1.Chest
2.Back
3.Rest
4.Shoulders
5.Legs
6.Bi/Tri
7.Rest

However, the next 2weeks i;ll be away from home which i''ll be forced to do three day split, maybe that will help me grow more and give me more time to rest.

Back