Inability to manage estrogen (Photo shoot coming up HELP!)

NB33

This is my 4th cycle and am dieting down for a photoshoot I got booked for June 17th. I'm about 11% BF right now. My current cycle has been:

350 Test Prop
140 Tren E
100mcg Clen/Day 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
.25 Caber E3D
250iu HCG E3D (Nips definitely get worst 2 days post HCG shot)
25mg Pharmaceutical (Got a script for it) Aromasin

Diet and training are on point dropping a steady 1.5lbs per week. Problem is I have low/no libido, holding water even though i'm drinking 2 gallons a day plus watching salt intake, and I have a facial bloat. I know this is from test because through labs I found out my SHBG is very low naturally. My natty test levels are 350 (before I ever cycled) and my SHBG was 9. I realize this means there is a higher conversion to estrogen from Testosterone. I figured that using 25mg of aromasin would take care of this but it does not. I'm sitting here with super puffy nips losing my mind (haha low carb day and i'm obsessing about my nips, not a good combo). In all reality when I cycle I usually use a max dose of 100-150 test and feel good with little water retention ect. However, I got booked for this shoot last min and all I was able to get my hands on was Tren E, Test prop, masteron, and 1 bottle of primo acetate. I get bad flue symptoms from the primo ace so I really can't use that and mast is known to lower SHBG and I figure with mine already being so low there is no point. I've run tren at higher doses in the past but I prefer ace because incase of sides I like knowing I have the security to stop it and have it clear in 3 days. Since I had E I decided to low dose it so any sides don't drive me crazy. My question is....Do I drop my test down now? I want to because I don't want to deal with this bloat/puffy nipples but I am worried about not being on enough gear to maintain my muscle mass since i'm cutting relatively hard. I want to bump my tren up but since its enanthate should i bump it to 250 and then wait 14 days before dropping my prop down or can I safely drop it down now? And is there any point in adding in masteron since it has Anti-E qualities?

Long read, but thanks to anyone who has some advice!

Last edited:
If Exemstane at 25mg ED isn't working, you could bump it upto 50mg but from there onwards it won't do much at all and most guys stop about 25mg.

Get some Adex or Letro.

Yes, Masteron will keep harden you up and drop water... Test, Tren, Masteron is a good stack to lean out on.

Think something like this would be enough to retain muscle:

140 Test Prop
140 Tren E *Will bump to 280 but since its enanthate i'll have a two week lag where i'm still at a lower dose of tren*
300 Mast

Absolutely IMO, just wouldn't go any lower than 300 on the mast.

In your opinion whats a good dose to run mast at? I've got enough to last me. I've read 300-600. I'm open to bumping it up especially during the lag period where my test is going to be at 140 and my tren at 140. Think I should go with 500 mast?

Yeah 300mg would be the minimum, 400 optimal but I have been told 600mg is where it's at with Mast.

I plan on giving Mast a run at 400mg when I cut.

Back