Increasing AI dose mid cycle

roughneck_jones

I'm running a 15 week test c cycle @ 500 mg/week. I'm currently taking arimidex eod at .25 mg but I'm wondering if bumping up to.5 eod would be too much? If I did that would it help reduce a little gyno that I developed from an irresponsible pro hormone cycle back in the day? Thanks

The only way to know for sure is blood testing, get the test and adjust up or down based on that. You won't be able to reduce pre-existing gyno while on cycle, wait until you are off and clean for a while then try raloxifene for that.

I'm running a 15 week test c cycle @ 500 mg/week. I'm currently taking arimidex eod at .25 mg but I'm wondering if bumping up to.5 eod would be too much? If I did that would it help reduce a little gyno that I developed from an irresponsible pro hormone cycle back in the day? Thanks

Hello OP, As said you gotta get bloods for sure so you can see what's going on.

So many things to dial yourself into is how you are feeling in consideration to the many sides of high E2. How's your appetite, energy, libido, are you holding water, puffy cheeks and of course the Gyno.? ...I would up the Adex and stay attentive to your body, but that is a good dose .5 EOD if you are prone to the sides @ 500mgs wk. If too much then .5mgs E3D.

Sounds to me that you could run good with your E2 was kept at lower numbers then the average, just listening to your situation.

Good luck

This AAS game is one big science experiment that we conduct on ourselves.

If you feel like you need more or less AI, then make the proper adjustment. Nothing is written in stone. Weekly bloods isn't feasible for the majority of us. So pay close attention to how you look and feel and adjust your AI accordingly. Even if it's weekly, daily, etc.

to shrink old gyno, deal with that off cycle and use SERMS to block it for a while and see how much/if it shrinks. i wouldent bother on cycle and 0.25-0.5mg eod is pretty normal, mostly 0.25mg eod but some need a bit more. if you are doing fine then leave it be, if the gyno is acting up then maybe up dose. blood work is best to get to know though IMO

Back