Increasing serotonin...

Lately I have been under going some stress cause of work and life.... are there any types of vitamins I can take to help keep my serotonin healthy???

I'm not framiliar w/any studies showing a relation between b12 and serotonin. I would however try St. Johns Wort. Alot of people in your situation have been pleased w/the results. It's believed to inhibit the reuptake of serotonin, hence keeping your levels at a healthy mark. Belived to work like precription SSRI's w/less side effects.

JayC said:
I'm not framiliar w/any studies showing a relation between b12 and serotonin. I would however try St. Johns Wort. Alot of people in your situation have been pleased w/the results. It's believed to inhibit the reuptake of serotonin, hence keeping your levels at a healthy mark. Belived to work like precription SSRI's w/less side effects.

i figured vitamin b would be good because apparently it helps with stress and if you have a job I am sure you go through emotions too at work when things dont go your way or you work with retards..lol.

there is so many vitamin b's tho so i dont know which one to choose. I grabbed b12 and b100

Back