info on liquid research

foxy300

i just recieved my order from liquid research has anyone used their products and if so are they good and what is the best way to measure how much to take of each, i received tamoxifen, arimedex and letrozole, thanks for the help

From those emails I read they should be back pretty soon but those emails were only recent so I cant be sure if theyr back up and running yet or not.

foxy300 said:
i just recieved my order from liquid research has anyone used their products and if so are they good
Wouldn't it be better to ask if a company is good BEFORE you order from them? lol

Does this mean they are back in business. Are you sure it was from Liquid research?

Champ

Liquid research? I do not understand how you would get it from them.
LR is not up yet and they havent been since the bust. The bust was a few weeks back and nothin has been sent out since. Very strange!

if it was from us then that must of been the packages they opened to check if any of the already packaged orders had anything illegal in them, the day of the bust we had packages ready to be shipped so that must be one of those packages.

RJX most of the time people are free until trial. I know of someone who is free after getting busted for dealing gear back in December 2002. They will often impose stipulations like can't leave the county/state without permission etc

they have no case on us because we were not doing anything illegal, if i posted the police report than you will see they are looking pretting stupid, first they say we were selling GBL but then on the report all they keep accusing us on....this is there words to us..you know you guys are trying to take alittle pinch of GABA and alittle bit GBL and trying to create a new drug....LOL OH! but..I thought we were manufacturing and selling GBL? but then they did not find GBl so now they are accusing us on trying on trying to create a new drug....LOL if you herd these guys later that night you would of laughed your ass off at them. that is the report they are giving the DA....so you can see this is going no where and the only illegal thing they found was personal amount of my juice

Last edited:
they have no case on us because we were not doing anything illegal, if i posted the police report than you will see they are looking pretting stupid, first they say we were selling GBL but then on the report all they keep accusing us on....this is there words to us..you know you guys are trying to take alittle pinch of GABA and alittle bit GBL and trying to create a new drug....LOL OH! but..I thought we were manufacturing and selling GBL? but then they did not find GBl so now they are accusing us on trying on trying to create a new drug....LOL if you herd these guys later that night you would of laughed your ass off at them. that is the report they are giving the DA....so you can see this is going no where and the only illegal thing they found was personal amount of my juice

good to hear bro

Back