Info on my Sustanon 250 cycle!!!!

PrimeTime

Ok guys i am new to this site. heard some great things about it from friends. i am getting 2 10ml vials of sustanon 250 from teva- sicor pharma soon. i also have alot of nolvadex on hand just in case. what do you guys suggest how i take this steroid for a cycle and how to incorporate the nolvadex into it for PCT or not? How long should my cycle last? should i frontload it? how many cc's a week? could i get away with 250 mgs a week or go to 500? Any help is greatly appreciated! i am 6'0" 180 pounds athletic body i play baseball i am 23 years old. work out alot and on a strict diet.eat 6 times a day.

-PrimeTime-

Ok guys i am new to this site. heard some great things about it from friends. i am getting 2 10ml vials of sustanon 250 from teva- sicor pharma soon. i also have alot of nolvadex on hand just in case. what do you guys suggest how i take this steroid for a cycle and how to incorporate the nolvadex into it for PCT or not? How long should my cycle last? should i frontload it? how many cc's a week? could i get away with 250 mgs a week or go to 500? Any help is greatly appreciated! i am 6'0" 180 pounds athletic body i play baseball i am 23 years old. work out alot and on a strict diet.eat 6 times a day.

-PrimeTime-

Ok, you have 20ml total. I'd go with twice a week injects. Works great with sust, and is plenty on a first cycle. As suggested, monday/thursday. 1cc/ml each of those days obviously. You don't need the nolva "in" the cycle, that's for afterward. Typically, you'll wait three weeks after your last shot of sust, and then take the nolva. Google Nolva PCT and you'll find dosing schedules. I'm most familiar with clomid.

Thanks guys

im so ready to take this cycle my diet is in check and this gear is legit bc my bro is on it and hes rock solid and jacked. will post before and after pics

hey, not to steal your thunder here, but i had a quick question. I am looking in to the Sustanon 250 as well and im around 5'11'' and 165. Would this be good for me to get into, i am looking to add some muscle but i am also looking to get a good cut and physique. any help would be awesome.

i am new at this so please bear with me...thanks!

^^ make your oun thread dude, 165 go eat some food.

the Sustanon (sust) will treat you good prime time. 2ml a weeks wil be fun :) good luck

i have been working out for 2.5 years i started out at 6'4 210 and now im 6'4 260 with 22% bodyfat, i took 1ad and that didnt do much for me i have been thinking about taking sustanon 250 and feel i am ready anyone have any advice?

i have been working out for 2.5 years i started out at 6'4 210 and now im 6'4 260 with 22% bodyfat, i took 1ad and that didnt do much for me i have been thinking about taking sustanon 250 and feel i am ready anyone have any advice?

Yeah...... Start a new thread. U just woke this thread up from over a year and a half ago. :eek:

Back