Injectable 1-Test Cypionate & 4-Test Cypionate now sold OTC!?!

SMACKAVELI

http://www.vpxsports.com/1test_cypionate.html
http://www.vpxsports.com/4test_cypionate.html

Your thoughts on this? They even have BA in it and a rubber stopper.

1-Test
1test_cypionate.jpg

1-Test™ Cypionate
Explosive Active Anabolism for 16 days per dose!
Geometric Accumulation of Blood Serum 1-TEST and 4-TEST!
Site Specific Localized Legends!
Superior Pharmacokinetics with VPX PolyLipid Delivery

PolyLipid Liposomal Structures Containing 1-TEST & 4-Test Cypionate are dispersed through out the blood in 60 sec. and avoid 1St pass liver degradation!
PolyLipid Spheres disperse the active Test Cypionates for up to 20 hours!
Pro-Steroid Cypionates stay active for 16 days!
These Phamodynamic Characteristics Unlock the Mystery to Uncontrolled Growth!
1-Test™ Cypionate:

Zero Aromatization to Estrogen!
700% more Anabolic than Testosterone!
Zero water Retention!
For use only by healthy males age 21 or above.

4-Test
4test_cypionate.jpg

4-Test™ Cypionate
Explosive Active Anabolism for 16 days per dose!
Geometric Accumulation of Blood Serum 1-TEST and 4-TEST!
Site Specific Localized Legends!
Superior Pharmacokinetics with VPX PolyLipid Delivery

PolyLipid Liposomal Structures Containing 1-TEST & 4-Test Cypionate are dispersed through out the blood in 60 sec. and avoid 1St pass liver degradation!
PolyLipid Spheres disperse the active Test Cypionates for up to 20 hours!
Pro-Steroid Cypionates stay active for 16 days!
These Phamodynamic Characteristics Unlock the Mystery to Uncontrolled Growth!
4-Test™ Cypionate

More Effective than Old-School Test Cypionate and Delivers Fat Free Mass on Demand!
For use only by healthy males age 21 or above.

FEEDBACK????

smack, i dont care how they put it .

its still not the real deal. if your going to spend the money . spend it wisely.

WTF? is this legal or is it a joke? I dont think they are allowed to sell injectables, and you are better off sticking to the real thing.

They aren't injectibles by description but trust me rarely would you sell something in a sterile oil solution in a multi use rubber stopper bottle so you can swallow the stuff.

THere are cheaper companies that vpx making the stuff such as mesolabs and dynamic labs. Homebrewing is possible now also that kilo has the cyps of 4-ad, 1-test, and 19-nor in stock.

ive seen this stuff at my gym... they make this "deca-var" concoction too... but its outrageously priced (like 70 odd dollars for a 2 week supply) and it is not roids; looked at it, kept walking

i love my gear...but to play devils advocate, i have used their products, and i loved the decavar...if i had no access to gear, i would still use pro hormones in general...and i think research kits have prohormones on their site...much cheaper then the stores...

and why not make an injectable..i dont see any legal issues, and darts are not illeagle as far as i know..i can walk into the drug store here and get them...

E

Eastarr69 injectable phs are illegal. It is a use of a substance in a manner other than it is intended. Just a minor offense not a felony, but that is why no one is marketing them as injectables just lymphatic deliver or oil based. And needles are illegal in some areas.

elijah_123 said:
Eastarr69 injectable phs are illegal. It is a use of a substance in a manner other than it is intended. Just a minor offense not a felony, but that is why no one is marketing them as injectables just lymphatic deliver or oil based. And needles are illegal in some areas.

ahhh...i see....and i live in Ohio and I have had no issues on the legality of buying darts...just some pharmacies have their own policies of needig a script...

E

Yep only states with big cities and drug problems are banning buying darts such as Cali and New York, maybe Illinois, Mass, and Penn also but I'm not sure on them.

godfather said:
WTF? is this legal or is it a joke? I dont think they are allowed to sell injectables, and you are better off sticking to the real thing.

The label it oral for legal reasons. yes it is injectable and leagal to buy. The process of injecting it is illegal. But whos gonna find out? LOL

Back