injectable anavar

Bimmer

Has anyone tried injectable anavar? Should I change the dose since its an injection? How often is enough?

I don't see the point......it's still a 17-aa. Why deal with the daily injects when you can pop some pills and get very clse to the same results. Not to mention, due to the 1/2 life with var, 2x/day injects would be best. You are able to take them orally as many times/day as you'd like ;)

Drveejay11 said:
I don't see the point......it's still a 17-aa. Why deal with the daily injects when you can pop some pills and get very clse to the same results. Not to mention, due to the 1/2 life with var, 2x/day injects would be best. You are able to take them orally as many times/day as you'd like ;)

Though there may be a slight bit of an advantage, I can't really see it and agree with you DRvee...why would someody wanna do so many damn injects:confused:

EZstreet said:
Though there may be a slight bit of an advantage, I can't really see it and agree with you DRvee...why would someody wanna do so many damn injects:confused:

you two are in agreement.

Drveejay11 said:

For once Drveejay is 100% correct, :D all kidding aside he is correct why on earth would one want to shoot several times a day? Easier to pop pills I will tell you.:)

Drveejay11 said:
Supra had a injectable var product that only needed to be shot every two or three days Sub-q. It got alot of good feedback, i don't know why it still isn't produced, i may have to ask. :)

Back