Injectable drol recipes?

Mudge

Community Veteran
Anyone? I made up some 50mg/ml stuff to experiment with, in oil, BA and BB - but it does like to clog up my pins (even 20g occasionally). I'm basically experimenting with once a day 100mg shots (2ml) to see how it affects me vs orally. Obviously it hits the liver either way, thats not something I'm trying to debate here.

If it works well 25mg/ml I'll do it, just looking for any successfull recipes out there.

Oxymethalone - 5a-ANDROSTAN-17a-METHYL-17b-OL-2-HYDROXYMETHYLENE-3-ONE

melting point= 177-180C
molecular weight= 332.47
rotation= +38 ETOH

Still have to shake it, but going from 5% BB to 10% makes it work a lot better. Flys right through a 23g with no problems. I stay conservative with the BA/BB unless neccessary.

From Beyond Mass

http://www.beyondmass.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9601&highlight=anadrol

Spydie.. said:
hey bro's,
I've been working on some injectible anadrol at 50mg/ml, and believe it or not, that concentration is harder to perfect than stanozolol. I did it using harvey's method using BA,BB,and PEG 300. however this is what I found.
Where Winstrol (winny) works nice at 2% BA and 13% BB, and comes out crystal clear, the anadrol will still crash. I finally got it at 5% BA, 20%BB and PEG 300 as a carrier. its pretty painless too. just an FYI.

IIA

spydie..

I think I used PEG400 once for an oral system and it suspended modestly well but was thick as hell. I may try this new recipe sometime, thanks ;)

Back