T.N.E. Recipes for G.S.O./E.O. Carrier

liftinghard500

Competing Bodybuilder
The only recipes i've used with test base powder is spydie's in water and the one basskiller has on his site for winny/test base using guaiacol and oil.
At 1st, the water based recipe, which was supposed to be painless, was tolerable at 75mg/ml but after awhile it seemed to be more and more painful, so i decided to start experimment with all the diff. recipes i could find using oil or ethyl oleate as a carrier, figuring i could make a much more painless recipe.
I'm going to try these later today, in small qty's 1st:

(1) 100% E.O. as Carrier
10mls @ 100mg/ml
Test Base powder = 1 gram
B.A. = .1 ml *1% B.A.*
B.B. = 1.8 ml *18% B.B.*
Guaiacol = 2 ml *gen. rule of 2ml/per gram*
E.O. = 5.25 ml *100% E.O. as carrier*

(2) 50/50 E.O. / G.S.O. as Carrier
10mls @ 100mg/ml
Test Base powder = 1 gram
B.A. = .1 ml *1% B.A.*
B.B. = 1.8 ml *18% B.B.*
Guaiacol = 2 ml *gen. rule of 2ml/per gram*
E.O. = 2.625 ml *50% E.O. as carrier*
G.S.O. = 2.625 ml *50% G.S.O. as carrier*

Both of these are very similar to other recipes I have seen. One was a Winstrol (winny) recipe using 100% E.O. as carrier, and this could be subsituted with 100% GSO if E.O. was a problem for you. This recipe looked good, but the guaiacol was around 5-6ml per gram of powder and at 50mg/ml and 20 mls, I thought 25-30% was a little high for this solvent and everywhere I've read states, using 2ml per gram of hormone is plenty sufficent. Anyone who's used the stuff before knows the smell of the stuff isn't all that great and is super strong, not to mention even at 20% I can still taste the stuff for a few minutes after injecting. Also, since I"m using e.o. in these recipes, I figured that would also help to keep the hormone from crashing inside the muscle and would allow the guaiacol to be fine at 2ml per gram.

Has anyone tried anything close to either recipe before? I know there's a few ppl who have out there, although not many and nobody who's done it this way has commented on the pain or knots they get from it. They just recommend it over the plain t.n.e. in oil method and all water based suspension recipes as well. Therefore, I'm taking this recommendation as them meaning it's really smooth. :beertoast

Last edited:
Just finished 20mls of the recipe, using 100% as the carrier. Looks fantastic and is super thin as expected. Wasn't completely clear after filtered, just the slightest tint of yellow or opaque to it, but it's the closest before clear I think there is. Using 2ml per G/Hormone, of guaiacol, it's going to make it that tint from the color it is.

I'm fixing to try 1-1.25ml before going to the gym. I will post how it feels a 3-4 hrs after taking, and then the next day as well. Hopefully, it's a smooth, painless Winner! :yesway:

By the way. I'm just posting all of this because I didn't seem to find very much on this subject/hormone recipe. There's a little bit, but it's kinda like a grey area. A few people discuss it, but not with the utmost of confidence on their recipes. Many of the ones people have listed, others will try doing theirself, and their feedback isn't good at all. Major pain, swelling, redness for a week or so at a time. I'm sure anything without an ester attatched is going to cause some discomfort, but just maybe some way can be found that makes it completely tolerable for everyone, even if they want to take it twice daily.

Can't speak on the oil based test but as far as Winstrol (winny) goes, my GSO/EO oil based Winstrol (winny) was WAY less painful than the water based Winstrol (winny). Absorption is the difference in these two!!!
Since your body is made up of water, water based injections tend to have higher absorption rates, not by whole lot though!!!!

Yeah i read alot on the absorption rates. Most everyone said it'd slow it down by maybe a 1/2 hr tops. Idk if this is completely accurate, but I can feel my g.s.o. guaiacol t.n.e. in around 45 mins and felt like it lasted 4 to 6 hrs. I tried the e.o. based recipe yest. and today , I can say it feels better than either the water based or g.s.o. based. Also felt like it kicked in a lil quicker than the g.s.o. based stuff. Maybe 15 mins. Im going to stick w/ this recipe though, I love it compared to the water or g.s.o. Pain is basically non existent and it just made the tiniest of knots that feels like it's absorbing more each hour. Expect it to be gone completely tomm. It's a real winner though. I vouch for that.

This was the 1st time I'd got to use any ethyl oleate, but after using it with this, I'm now a huge huge fan!!! Stuff is 10 times easier to filter, 1st of all, and it makes stuff that would normally be really painful smooth as smooth gets. Love the stuff!! Idk if i'll even go back to straight grapeseed oil with anything I make. Probably at the least go 50/50 or 40/60 with all my recipes, just for the thinness.

So what is the revalue you used for TNE? I make water based all the time completely painless with only .5ml guaiacol per 20ml. Even then guys complain that they smell it sweating out of their pores. 2ml is way to much on 20ml and will make your house smell for months.

Stuff does smell quite bad man. Only downfall i've seen with the stuff. I usually just prop open the 2 doors and the window in the kitchen, when I've got it on the stove and it's gone in 30 mins. I can smell it alot more in oil than I can in the e.o. too. I've never tried using it in water based stuff though. Every recipe I tried just had bb,ba, and ps80. They were all supposed to be painless too, and the 1st batch seemed ok but I never took over .5mls at a time then either. The 2nd and 3rd batches i Started taking 1 - 1.5 ml a day of 75mg/ml and after taking it in either quad they were completely stiff from the knee up, for a whole week!! I can't handle not being able to bend my knee lol. That's a lil much pain for the reward, if you know what i mean.

I've still actually got 5 or so bottles of the water based stuff I made left. Haven't tried or thought about touching it in 2 3 months, b/c of my experiences.

I wonder if I could just add in a lil guaiacol with it and warm it up a little to make any of the undissolved test particles dissolve, and the guaiacol would help to keep it from crashing inside my muscle and make it tolerable?

Back