Injection Frequency vs. Injection Amount???

Lawman

Hey fellas,

So I recently started pinning twice a week (50mg Monday morning and 50mg Thurs. evening) instead of 100 mg once per week. However, it seems that I feel low the day before injection and especially the day of my injection. For instance, today (Thurs), I was supposed to pin this evening, however, I woke up and felt wasted and was dragging all day at work that I just came home at 1pm to pin and call it a day. I have been keeping a journal for the last couple of week of how I am feeling and was hoping I could get some suggestions.

For instance, on Thurs May 16th, I injected 100 mg (last once per week before I went to twice per week). Then on Monday May 20th, I injected 50 mg. Two days later on Wed May 22nd, I felt great (energy, mood, etc.). I also felt great on Thurs May 23rd. The following day on Fri May 24th I felt terrible even though I had injected 50 mg that morning. Two days later on Sunday May 26th, I was pretty tired most of the day. Monday the 27th I injected 50 mg and was irritable and tired. Felt okay on the 28th and 29th, but today (May 30th) I was really dragging.

I get the feeling that I need to be injecting more than 50 mg twice per week. This is because on May 16th I injected 100 mg and four days later I injected 50 mg and felt awesome two days later. However, I also felt terrible two days after that, so I have no idea. Another reason that I think my dosage might be too low is that my trough was measured at 293 on the day of my injection about 8 weeks in. My Doc is hesitant about prescribing me an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), so I have no idea what my E2 levels are. However, I plan to get it tested soon through privatemd labs.

In the meantime, would you guys suggest still injecting twice per week, but increasing the amount (and if so to what?) or injecting say 100 mg every 5 days. Because right now injecting 50 mg twice a week isn't doing it for me. Thanks guys so much for your help. I would be clueless if it wasn't for this site.

you should mention the compound but if its Cyp or Eth you're not feeling this from the drug losing potency, at 3.5 days your spiking the day you're pinning, little time for drops , however the total spike is lower, blood work is a good idea

Was that trough TT while you were injecting twice a week or just once. I am guessing that was on one injection per week.

To me it sound like you have an estrogen problem. What is your estradiol coming in at and are you taking an AI?

Yeah, when my trough was measured, it was when I was injecting once per week. I am not taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and have no idea what my estrogen level is at. My doc doesn't think that estrogen is a problem with replacement doses. Which is funny b/c he is also on TRT.

Yeah, when my trough was measured, it was when I was injecting once per week. I am not taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and have no idea what my estrogen level is at. My doc doesn't think that estrogen is a problem with replacement doses. Which is funny b/c he is also on TRT.

When I was taking 100mg once per week with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) my peak was around 1000 and my trough was around 300. Sound familiar? I went and got my estradiol checked on my own using Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online -- their Female Hormone Panel -- for about $50. My estradiol came in a little over 100. Normal in men goes up to 42.

Doctors for some reason are stupid about estrogen. While splitting your dose is likely helping lower your estradiol, your symptoms sound like it is still too high. Read the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) stickies and they will tell you how to get your own blood work if your doctor won't check your estradiol for you. Or if you want to spend less than most doctor office's charge.

BTW: If I had to guess, your TT is probably around 500-600 on two 50mg injections per week. But it is hard to say if you are still aromatising a lot.

Thanks Megatron. This is great info. I am also guessing that my TT is probably peaking around the 500-600 range. I will get my estradiol checked through Private MD Labs. So do they do an estradiol sensitive test with the Female Hormone Panel? If my estradiol comes back high, are there other means of obtaining an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if my Doc won't prescribe one or are there any OTC substitutes? Thanks again man.

Thanks Megatron. This is great info. I am also guessing that my TT is probably peaking around the 500-600 range. I will get my estradiol checked through Private MD Labs. So do they do an estradiol sensitive test with the Female Hormone Panel? If my estradiol comes back high, are there other means of obtaining an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if my Doc won't prescribe one or are there any OTC substitutes? Thanks again man.

The female hormone panel does not offer the sensitive E2 assay. There are other panels that offer sensitive, but they cost more. The regular one is usually good enough. But if cost isn't a concern definitely spring for the sensitive assay.

My doc didn't want to prescribe me an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) when I showed him my E2 was up over 100. He said he didn't know much about them. But he referred me to an endo he works with and he wrote me the scrip. If you have high E2 and your doc won't give you an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) there are other options for you. But lets cross that bridge if and when you get to it. Your E2 may be just fine. Only way to know for sure is getting blood work run.

E2 should not be a problem at your dse ( assuming your BF is not crazy) but best to find out with blood work, if you cant find a discount code here you go gf5454gr9

Increasing to 100 mg every five days is a fairly significant change as you would effectively be increasing your injection amount by 33%. 400 mg over 21 days as compared to 300 that you are doing now. If estrogen is an issue this could compund it. If you want to try every five days you might want to consider 75 mg as it would keep your dose the same and might not have a major impact on estrogen. Just a thought - good luck getting dialed in whatever you decide!

Increasing to 100 mg every five days is a fairly significant change as you would effectively be increasing your injection amount by 33%. 400 mg over 21 days as compared to 300 that you are doing now. If estrogen is an issue this could compund it. If you want to try every five days you might want to consider 75 mg as it would keep your dose the same and might not have a major impact on estrogen. Just a thought - good luck getting dialed in whatever you decide!

I would keep the comparison to one week. If he is injecting 50mg 2x/week right now that is 100mg per week. Injecting 100mg every 5 days is the equivalent of 140mg per week (100/5*7). That's a 40% increase per week.

Well Megatron, what would you recommend as far as dosing? I actually feel really good now after I injected 50mg a few hours ago. I have no idea what's going on. It's like hit or miss sometimes. I'll get my blood work done this week and hopefully that will give me a better picture. With the 50 mg 2X week, it just seems like the injection wasn't carrying me 3.5 days and that I didn't have the energy that I had before with once per week. The bloating/ water retention has decreased though with pinning twice per week. This is why I was wondering if I should up the dose to maybe 62.5 ml 2X week. My Doc told me to play around with it somewhat, as he injects 200 mg every 10 days. When I was first given 200 mg injects by my first Doc every other week, I blew up like a balloon and put on 10 lbs in a week (mostly water weight) and was riding the roller coaster. It was my new Doc who put me on 100 mg per week. Thanks you guys.

Well Megatron, what would you recommend as far as dosing? I actually feel really good now after I injected 50mg a few hours ago. I have no idea what's going on. It's like hit or miss sometimes. I'll get my blood work done this week and hopefully that will give me a better picture. With the 50 mg 2X week, it just seems like the injection wasn't carrying me 3.5 days and that I didn't have the energy that I had before with once per week. The bloating/ water retention has decreased though with pinning twice per week. This is why I was wondering if I should up the dose to maybe 62.5 ml 2X week. My Doc told me to play around with it somewhat, as he injects 200 mg every 10 days. When I was first given 200 mg injects by my first Doc every other week, I blew up like a balloon and put on 10 lbs in a week (mostly water weight) and was riding the roller coaster. It was my new Doc who put me on 100 mg per week. Thanks you guys.

The symptoms you are describing having felt were most likely due to estradiol.

Get you lab results and then people here can start helping you. Without data we are just guessing based on how you tell us you feel. If you get the Female Hormone Panel today you will probably have the results tomorrow.

Back