injection help, my battle with my delt

bossing_21

so i injecft 1.5cc two times a week, i did my glute monday and today i was going to do the other but the monday injection of 1.5cc left the syringe moving around in my anus area, i injected most of it but i shake quite a bit

so today i was like fuq it i can't do my left glute, i use my opposite arm it'll be harder, so i decided to inject 1.5cc into my left delt, after a while (im pretty scared of injecting) i stuck it in with no pain, began shaking and getting cramps, eventually i got all 1.5cc in, i pulled out a bit

and what happened next is astounding, not really but yes, blood start going into the syringe, after this i had a battle with my delt and the blood going into the syringe for a good 20 minutes, it kept pouring in, and i kept injecting it back in, it came back in the syringe, i went so scared to inject to so pissed, after that i took it out and maybe the same bit of blood that kept coming in the syringe, leaked out, i didn't see any gear though, maybe a tiny bit only,

I just thought i'd share my battle with you guys and if you have any please feel free to share
next time the blood will not win

btw, how do i stop shaking, i probably did 30 injections all together and i shake like a bitch

so i injecft 1.5cc two times a week, i did my glute monday and today i was going to do the other but the monday injection of 1.5cc left the syringe moving around in my anus area, i injected most of it but i shake quite a bit

so today i was like fuq it i can't do my left glute, i use my opposite arm it'll be harder, so i decided to inject 1.5cc into my left delt, after a while (im pretty scared of injecting) i stuck it in with no pain, began shaking and getting cramps, eventually i got all 1.5cc in, i pulled out a bit

and what happened next is astounding, not really but yes, blood start going into the syringe, after this i had a battle with my delt and the blood going into the syringe for a good 20 minutes, it kept pouring in, and i kept injecting it back in, it came back in the syringe, i went so scared to inject to so pissed, after that i took it out and maybe the same bit of blood that kept coming in the syringe, leaked out, i didn't see any gear though, maybe a tiny bit only,

I just thought i'd share my battle with you guys and if you have any please feel free to share
next time the blood will not win

btw, how do i stop shaking, i probably did 30 injections all together and i shake like a bitch

You shake because you are anxious. You pin yourself and look the other way and hum a song whie doing it, your anxiety may go down. If it's that bad, steroids are not for you.
So you injected stale blood back into your delt? Dear god.... It is a normal reaction to have blood gush out because of an injection, you'll be fine but
-NEVER INJECT BLOOD BACK INTO YOURSELF THAT IS COMPLETLY STUPID YOU ARE ASKING FOR AN INFECTION. IF YOU LET YOURSELF BLEED JUST FUCKING LET IT BLEED, YOU WON'T DIE FROM LOSS OF BLOOD.
If you develop an abcess they will have to cut through your muscle to drain it.
Also never ever inject more then 1cc into small muscle groups it's too much liquid for them to absorb. Larger muscle groups can take more.

I believe that steroids are not for you, you are either lacking maturity, knowledge, and balls, probably all 3.
Also what moves in your anus? Do you pin your anus? I am confused...

jesus christ man.... Sounds like you hit a vein or artery. Probobly a vein, injecting oil into an vein can have serious consequnces, this is why you aspirate FIRST and hold the syringe very steady.

Also, injecting 20 min old blood back into you cant be good and serious health consequances could probobly occur due to that...

Please stop using steroids.

You shake because you are anxious. You pin yourself and look the other way and hum a song whie doing it, your anxiety may go down. If it's that bad, steroids are not for you.
So you injected stale blood back into your delt? Dear god.... It is a normal reaction to have blood gush out because of an injection, you'll be fine but
-NEVER INJECT BLOOD BACK INTO YOURSELF THAT IS COMPLETLY STUPID YOU ARE ASKING FOR AN INFECTION. IF YOU LET YOURSELF BLEED JUST FUCKING LET IT BLEED, YOU WON'T DIE FROM LOSS OF BLOOD.
If you develop an abcess they will have to cut through your muscle to drain it.
Also never ever inject more then 1cc into small muscle groups it's too much liquid for them to absorb. Larger muscle groups can take more.

I believe that steroids are not for you, you are either lacking maturity, knowledge, and balls, probably all 3.
Also what moves in your anus? Do you pin your anus? I am confused...

ive never thought of pinning in my anus before, will try and report back how it goes...lol jk.

he did not hit a vein, if he injected into a vein he would go into a coughing fit. He probably went through a vein, that's why blood gushed.

Obvious troll is obvious
dumbasses lmfao

and excuse me, i'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), so do your research before you say "
I believe that steroids are not for you"

they are more for me, then they are for you, nitwit

Obvious troll is obvious
dumbasses lmfao

and excuse me, i'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), so do your research before you say "
I believe that steroids are not for you"

they are more for me, then they are for you, nitwit

So you're on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), so that means your probably and older gentleman. AND YOUR FUCKING TROLLING!! You fucking fag. This shit is serious and we take it serious as you can kill your fucking self ass hole. Fu

Back