injection pains

SWOLEN103

ive taken my last 3 cycles in my glutes well i always get huge pains and basicly render my glutes useless for a couple of days, also injectiong in the glutes is kinda hard. I recently injected in my quad and it felt good for the first day and then I pretty much couldnt walk for 2 days , IM injecting 2ml each of andropen275 and eq at a time every week would injecting 1 ml at a time 2 times a week make a big difference in pains and were is a great spot to inject either than the glute im using 25gauge needle

SWOLEN103 said:
ive taken my last 3 cycles in my glutes well i always get huge pains and basicly render my glutes useless for a couple of days, also injectiong in the glutes is kinda hard. I recently injected in my quad and it felt good for the first day and then I pretty much couldnt walk for 2 days , IM injecting 2ml each of andropen275 and eq at a time every week would injecting 1 ml at a time 2 times a week make a big difference in pains and were is a great spot to inject either than the glute im using 25gauge needle
Pain after an injection is normal.Happens to everyone.Use a 23 guage needle for your glutes.hope that helps

Back