inner chest development

chipy

When training inner chest by bench press how many inchs should your hands be apart?
whats tyhe best way to train inner pecs?

Shoulder width apart or a few inches closer ... you need to see what you like better. This is where you will need to focus and do the mind muscle thing to take as much stress off the tri's and try to really hit the inner peks. SQUEEZE hard at the top of the rep.

Flys are great to. Do the pek deck flys or dumb flys. Go slow and squeeze hard at the top for one second. You can also do crossovers.

squeeze at the top has worked wonders for me. i hold the weight about 4-5inch above chest and squeeeeeeeze, half a rep, back down, squeeeeeeeze, till failure. drop the weight some, back at it, squeeeeeeze

Decline close grip would also work. I only mentioned what I think are the better ones.

get a big chest first then worry about that but i gurantee if you build up a huge chest,it wont be huge with a big gap in the middle,itll fill in

odds are what your lacking is overall mass at this point. Bench press, incline dumbells, flys - all heavy with good form. Oh and lots of clean food too.

Back