Insane cycle idea.... word...

Norsegod

Gym=My Drug
27, 205, 6'2", about 12%bf, abd around ten cycles under my belt and am on trt.

So... here it goes...

Week1-18 test p@700week
Week1-8npp@600 week
Week1-4winstrol@50ed
Week5-16EQ@400week
Week8-17tren ace@525week
Week9-17mast prop@600week
Week12-17var@100ed
Week1-19aromasin@ 6.25-12.5ed as needed
Week18-22pct blah, blah....trt version.

Now... overkill like a mothafucka, but what do you guys think?:Pump:

One of the top 5 most insane cycles ive ever read on this here fucking board. Nice imagination. i also thing you should be stuck in a gotdamn kevlar straight jacket and have chains wrapped around your fuckin neck during the time you are not in the gym. also take out a small loan for that cycle. also get a pocket pussy so as to not rape people. also get some fuckin valium. then get some zoloft to keep you from killing yourself when you come off. Then read up on the law of diminishing returns because eventually it is just overkill and your gains will not even come close to matching your sides. LOL crayzee mudda fuckaa

More is not better in aas! You will grow like a weed on 700 test and 600 npp alone. Hell, I grow like a weed on 600 test and 400npp.

First off, I don't see the point of having Winny in there unless you are getting ready to step on stage. Also EQ generally needs to be run at 600mg per week for at least 12 weeks. Personally I would throw out the Mast and EQ. Run the test with NPP at first and then end it with Tren and Var. Hell if you like Mast you could get it in there. I just hate the RBC issues with EQ. I'm going to be doing a monster 26 week blast coming up soon with a lot of different compounds so I can definitely appreciate this thread. Hell if your liver is fine, I might even start with some Tbol and end with a little Var.

yeah. I don't like eq. That and the masteron were just cuz I have them. I'll drop those two and run var instead of the winny and then still do a var finish. thanks guys. I'll try not to rape anyone. I'm not really prone to sides so I'm not worried about that, plus I already have everything I need for e2 control, prolactin, and gyno if it flares up. I'm just looking to really add some size in this off-season. oh! I forgot to mention, I'll be doing a four week cycle of slin in there somewhere. lol. I know.... I'm a nut case. At least I'm self aware;)

Yeah a lot of dudes love Tbol these days. I'm definitely going to be running slin and GH on my next run for sure. Log this cycle man.

Why would you choose test prop for 18wks instead of cyp or enan?

Why so little AI for such a high test dose?

Only 4wks of slin?

Are you going for the Bostin Lloyd approach to AAS?

Are you going for the buckshot approach...throwing shit in there and hoping it sticks?

You're going to do what you're going to do but this is just poorly planned IMO. Good luck.

I just noticed that Dre. Yeah definitely wouldn't do 18 weeks of Test P. Fuck that. I assume OP has little estro issues but good points.

I just don't like longer estered test. I don't care about pinning frequently. and if you notice the aromasin says as needed by it,I meant to imply that if need be I would up it. As far as slin,I like to do 4 weeks on two weeks off. didn't feel like typing all that. Please don't assume I'm an idiot like a few of the guys I've been seeing on the forum lately. I'm not one of them.

I just noticed that Dre. Yeah definitely wouldn't do 18 weeks of Test P. Fuck that. I assume OP has little estro issues but good points.

I'm sure he can 'scrape' by with much less but if he wants to throw everything in there by all means, it's not my body. My points were just that it could have been planned better, 8 compounds or not.

I'm sure he can 'scrape' by with much less but if he wants to throw everything in there by all means, it's not my body. My points were just that it could have been planned better, 8 compounds or not.

Yeah I get what you are saying. I think we sometimes just want crazy ass cycles just to see what all the compounds would do. Lol. I know I get that way at times. I'm going to post a crazy cycle soon and I'm curious what you think. Keep in mind I'm bat shit crazy. Lol.

Then plan it better for me.... teach me oh jedi! It's just shit I have laying around and I felt like experimenting. I did title the thread " INSANE cycle idea" did I not? it's not meant to be planned wisely. I know it's less safe that a conventional route, but I stay as safe as I can with such insanity. Idk why you feel the need to act superior when you obviously, wrongly assume this is what I think to be normal. I just said that bros are respectful here yesterday, so please don't make me regret saying that. I have never disrespected you and I never will.

I just don't like longer estered test. I don't care about pinning frequently. and if you notice the aromasin says as needed by it,I meant to imply that if need be I would up it. As far as slin,I like to do 4 weeks on two weeks off. didn't feel like typing all that. Please don't assume I'm an idiot like a few of the guys I've been seeing on the forum lately. I'm not one of them.

I'm not assuming you're an idiot. I did notice the as needed by aromasin but the minimum effective dosage of it is 5mg. You'll be running 1.3g of aromatizable gear the first 8wks then 700mg after that. I seriously seriously doubt 6.25mg of aromasin will be anywhere near enough. I seriously doubt even 12.5mg would be enough. I'd be somewhat surprised if even 25mg was enough seeing as aromasin is the weakest of the common AIs. That was my point. If you have 10cycles under your belt as stated I would think you'd have a better understanding of just how much aromasin you'd need (provided you've used it before of course).

Will you be getting bloodwork during this cycle?

Hopefully you have experience with insulin otherwise I hope you've done extensive research and know what precautions to take.

I don't see why you don't like long-watered test? What's the difference in this proposed cycle? You may not mind the pinning but what about scar tissue? What about every injection is another potential risk of abscess or infection? What about all the extra pins? What about the much higher volume of oil needed since test prop cannot hold in solution in as high a concentration as enanthate can?

Yeah I get what you are saying. I think we sometimes just want crazy ass cycles just to see what all the compounds would do. Lol. I know I get that way at times. I'm going to post a crazy cycle soon and I'm curious what you think. Keep in mind I'm bat shit crazy. Lol.

I know you've been around the block and I know you from our interactions here. I value your opinion on many matters and as stated, it's not that I'm against crazy cycles, I just question ppl to see their underlying beliefs and reasoning.

Then plan it better for me.... teach me oh jedi! It's just shit I have laying around and I felt like experimenting. I did title the thread " INSANE cycle idea" did I not? it's not meant to be planned wisely. I know it's less safe that a conventional route, but I stay as safe as I can with such insanity. Idk why you feel the need to act superior when you obviously, wrongly assume this is what I think to be normal. I just said that bros are respectful here yesterday, so please don't make me regret saying that. I have never disrespected you and I never will.

I'm not saying I'm a Jedi...if anyone is in here it would be Rip. I trust his expertise and deeply value his opinions.

I apologize if my initial posts came off as rude to, not my intention in the slightest. I just wanted to see your reasoning and justifications.

Nothing about trying to feel superior nor to put you down.

With that many compounds and the inclusion of slin it should most certainly be planned wisely....the alternative is being carried by 6 (if you've researched slin or ran it before you know it's not something to screw around with loosely). Bloodwork frequently is going to be your best friend here and monitoring for any sides.

I know you've been around the block and I know you from our interactions here. I value your opinion on many matters and as stated, it's not that I'm against crazy cycles, I just question ppl to see their underlying beliefs and reasoning.

Thanks man. It's honestly a good thing man as it helps to determine what's best for a person. Plus we all know how many fucked up cycle threads we see around here on a daily basis. You are definitely a valued voice here and respected. Norsegod, Dre is just watching out for ya man. Little does Dre know, but when I plan my next big cycle, I'm going to make him run the same shit I run along side of me. We talked about this yesterday in the fetal position...... lol

Thanks man. It's honestly a good thing man as it helps to determine what's best for a person. Plus we all know how many fucked up cycle threads we see around here on a daily basis. You are definitely a valued voice here and respected. Norsegod, Dre is just watching out for ya man. Little does Dre know, but when I plan my next big cycle, I'm going to make him run the same shit I run along side of me. We talked about this yesterday in the fetal position...... lol

Next time we must fondle each other's grundles :D

Back