Insomnia......

gorilla_boy said:
Insomnia.

Is that when you can't fall asleep and instead find yourself at steroidology.com at 12:43 am on a worknight?

I'm gonna roll a doob right now...

LOL!! Thats exactly what insomnia is.

Wolf7897 said:
anyone have it too?

Insomnia, in the case of the use of AAS, is caused by the excessive use of AAS. Get your doses back down to reasonable levels where there are no sides and you can sleep. Don't keep looking for ancillaries to offset every side effect. Lower the total Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) intake--your body will appreciate it. As far as stress-related insomnia, my drug of choice is Ambien.

Re: Re: Insomnia......

DrJMW said:
Insomnia, in the case of the use of AAS, is caused by the excessive use of AAS. Get your doses back down to reasonable levels where there are no sides and you can sleep. Don't keep looking for ancillaries to offset every side effect. Lower the total Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) intake--your body will appreciate it. As far as stress-related insomnia, my drug of choice is Ambien.

I don't totally agree with this but your point is obvious. If I'm taking over 500mg's of test a week, which is a below average dosage insomnia sets in.

Re: Re: Re: Insomnia......

Juice Authority said:
I don't totally agree with this but your point is obvious. If I'm taking over 500mg's of test a week, which is a below average dosage insomnia sets in.

Obviously, 500mg of Test is an above average dose for you. Everyone is different--genetics. Have you ever tried using 400mg Testo or a lower weekly dose and didn't eat any carbs after 8PM and fallen asleep?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Insomnia......

DrJMW said:
Obviously, 500mg of Test is an above average dose for you. Everyone is different--genetics. Have you ever tried using 400mg Testo or a lower weekly dose and didn't eat any carbs after 8PM and fallen asleep?

I'm on a bulking cycle and I'm currently running 600mg's of Enan, 300mg's of Prop and 700mg's or Tren and 400mg's of Equi per week along with 100mg's EoD of Winstrol adn 6IU's of HGH ED (5 days on/2days off).

I might drop the Winstrol (winny) for Anavar but 500mg's of Test IS NOT an above average dosage per week unless you're completely new to doing cycles. Even then, 500mg's of Test is the average! That's only 2 injections of Sustanon (sust) 250 for Christ's sake.

Last edited:
So, it appears that you are a competing BB'er..different story. You didn't mention this in your first post. You obviously have to do what you have to do to win. Your rewards obviously outweigh the risks. Then I suggest you try Ambien and no carbs after 8pm to get a good night's sleep.

DrJMW said:
So, it appears that you are a competing BB'er..different story. You didn't mention this in your first post. You obviously have to do what you have to do to win. Your rewards obviously outweigh the risks. Then I suggest you try Ambien and no carbs after 8pm to get a good night's sleep.

No, I'm just trying to put on at least 30 LBS over the next 10 weeks.

DrJMW... what things could help me with my insomnia (not Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) related) besides smoking pot. Ambiens and other scripted meds don't help... seems anything they make for sleep (presription and OTC) does the opposite for me... very estranged thoughts/feelings. I know it is sleep onset that I have a problem with mostly. If I could just get to sleep I would be fine. It seems that my brain just won't shut off... I can be totally exhausted, but my mind is still in high gear.

Back