Insomnia......

I find whenever I am on a decent dose of anything I can't get to sleep. What I usually do is smoke a spliff before bed, other then that I'm probably no help :druggie:

I have troubles now and again with insomnia.. it totally sucks- but the last few months I just keep a little valium on hand so if I go more then one night without sleep- I take a couple and sleep pretty well- it doesnt happen often- maybe twice a month..

I have been taking sleeping pills off and on when i have to get some sleep..... sometimes they dont work though,

Next time you see your Dr. ask for Trazadone. Non addictive and very inexpensive even without insurance. Plus practically no Dr. will refuse this script-non controlled. And it works great for most people.

wayne and zeus said:
Next time you see your Dr. ask for Trazadone. Non addictive and very inexpensive even without insurance. Plus practically no Dr. will refuse this script-non controlled. And it works great for most people.

Interesting...tell me more about this stuff. Never heard of it. Does it make you feel drousy in the morning?

Juice Authority said:
Interesting...tell me more about this stuff. Never heard of it. Does it make you feel drousy in the morning?

I am on the shit, have been since last April... now at the beginning I felt as though it worked better, but I really think that was solely the placebo effect. Bottom line, now I have to swallow 4 of the 200mg before bed to get rested... he is right, it is non-addictive... but definitely don't try to compare it to ambien, xanax, or valiums 'cuz they're far away from the same.

Vega

I have noticed with my current cycle (2nd) Dbol 30 mg ed and 500 mg Test Eth/weekly, that I have had a harder time sleeping. I thought it was me. Not a weed man so I will have to look elsewhere.

LongBall

Ahh the glass dick.... Those were the good ole days....

Vega007, I was told by several people that Trazadone when taken over 100mgs at a time, actually might inhibit sleep onset. The drug was created in the 50's or 60's as an antidepressant. The main side effect was sleepyness. Tests were done, very few side effects were noted, and the drug was then approved for sleep disorders. I questioned this and was told that many, many pharmaceuticals are prescribed whithout knowing exactly how the drug works in the body! An example is Zyban-on their website it actually states that the mechanism is unknown.

yes indeed. The only thing that ever worked for me was the good 'ole green.

Ambiens, restoril,etc... don't do shit for me. Anything with diphenhydramine (sp) makes me feel like I'm tripping... no tiredness at all.

Mary Jane has been my only choice thus far... xanax/valium are outta the ? for me as I have a very addictive personality... and if you look at the signature you'll see the RIP to my brother, who died from that sort of addiction.

BTW, anyone here have great workouts when your ripped? I do.
The focus and intensity are unreal, as well as the pumps.

Insomnia.

Is that when you can't fall asleep and instead find yourself at steroidology.com at 12:43 am on a worknight?

I'm gonna roll a doob right now...

Back