Insulin only cycle

raisin nuts

i already know it is very dangerous and have read plenty on it. im not saying im going to do a cycle either. i want to know if any of you out there have done insulin and what kind of results you guys got out of it.

well first of all your too young and you dont weigh enough and you havn't trained enough so you can hit the weights for about 15 more years then think about anabolic steroids as an option haha.

manamle said:
well first of all your too young and you dont weigh enough and you havn't trained enough so you can hit the weights for about 15 more years then think about anabolic steroids as an option haha.

manamle i dont think its nice to make fun of someone that is just asking a question. im preatty new to the world itself but. we have all been there in the begining where we have asked questions. from what i understand youre preatty new yourself from looking at youre posts. and i dont see how you gonna laugh at him.

as to insulin never done it. and dont know much about it.

raisin nuts said:
i already know it is very dangerous and have read plenty on it. im not saying im going to do a cycle either. i want to know if any of you out there have done insulin and what kind of results you guys got out of it.

I've run it solo and wasn't all that enthralled with my gains, but then again, I wasn't expecting a whole helluva lot either. It provided a constant nice, full feeling and a few lbs, but other than that, nothing too dramatic.

It works much better with anabolics, but you probably already know this.

Back