Insulin...The Most Anabolic Hormone Part 1 and 2

now that we have peptides, like igf-des 1 ...im wondering if this peptide does the same thing as insulin, but with less risk...any thoughts?

Only experienced members should be touching this stuff. If you have to ask questions on it then you should stay away from it.

On another note, it's truely amazing. I run 10iu 45min pre workout of humulin-r. I drink a shake during workout consisting of 10g creatine, 15g bcaa, 15g glutamine with 100g of carbs. I also keep glucose tabs on hand at all times. Insulin can be very dangerous pre workout so it's impotant to sip on a drink like that between sets to keep glycogen stores replenished.

But slin+aas will do some amazing things.

Last edited:
ChrisWho? Ur making me really want to try this.. And I was thinking the same about the peptides not even in the same ball park..

lol, I know most don't need it or won't agree with me, but it only makes sence to cycle slin when on aas. You need food to grow, and slin pushes/forces all of those nutrients to the places it needs most. It also makes creatine/glutamine 10x more effective also.

Humulin-r is a lot more forgiving than humalog though due to the slower on set. I'm no expert on this stuff by any means, those are just my opinions above in previous posts.

I hear ya bro.. Its just if people think in doing something now then the whole town would be talking just saying that's what I've seen it do...lollollol

I will be using Humulin R timed for my post workout along with Tren E, Test E, HGH, Anadrol, and a few peptides. I would like to get my hands on Humulin but that's an RX item and I cant find it so I will stick with the next best thing Humulin R which is over the counter at Wal-Mart.

Last edited:
I know for insulin you must have 5-10g carbs/sugar per IU after your shot. So I just got some Humalog. What do you all put in your shake? I have some stuff called carb matrix it has like 50g carbs per serving. I was going to plan on adding that into my protein shake 50g protein, as well as glutamine, creatine, etc..

Just wondering if there is a specific product you use as your glucose source? Or do you just get glucose powder and add it to your shake?
Thanks

I use dextrose, creatine, glutamine, bcaa's. I take mine pre-workout and drink a shake with 7-10g carbs per iu after pinning and about 30min till workout time. I then sip on another shake throughout the workout with 7-10g carbs per iu. Go home and eat a solid meal low in fat with good carbs and protein.

I can tell you that i just started to run Humalog this past Monday. 5iu's in the AM and 5iu's post workout and the pumps are unbelievable! Going to up these dosages e3d till i get to 10iu's AM and 10iu's post workout. Also running 350mgs Sustanon (sust) EOD alongside.

Can't wait to see the results 30 days in.

obviously #1 is to be careful and know what your putting in your body...

but the pumps are great.. humulin R is OTC here so i ran that for a while pre workout.. started at 5iu and climbed up to 15iu.. timing becomes a pain with Humulin R .. it takes a while to start peaking so i would pin 30 min b4 gym .. then i tried 45 min b4 .. and 1hour b4 was best...

im going to do this again in Feb. when i start to bulk but keep the R for the morning upon waking (hadnt tried this b4) and use LOG for pre workout .. this with some Novotropin post work out (and every morning) & a nice test/NPP cycle... looking to pack on some quality mass ..

cycle will be 12 weeks long and GH will be run for about 6 months .. but what are peoples thoughts on how long to run slin for when your using it not just pre workout..but also every morning when you get up?? i have been told to use for 4-6 weeks max . . and then break for about 4 weeks .. something to do with your body becoming dependant on it and basically becoming diabetic ... but not sure if its true ..

My research says the same. 30-45 days max on slin for the reason you mentioned. I'm going to go to 30 and reevaluate. 45 will be the most this go round.

Back