Insuline

Bimmer

Is there such a thing as an insulin only cycle, no other anabolics? The idea to me makes some sense since insulin is the most anabolic substance. Would gains from this cycle be permanent since hormone levels are not dropped and all increases come from increased amino uptake? I do not plan on using insulin since I still feel it is much to dangerouse but after reading a artical am very intrested in the idea.

I have heard of people doing insulin only, but given the nature and dangers of it's use most use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at the same time to get the added benefits.

Alone I think it would work great, stacked with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) I know it would work even better.

Bimmer said:
Is there such a thing as an insulin only cycle, no other anabolics?

Sure.

Bimmer said:
Would gains from this cycle be permanent since hormone levels are not dropped and all increases come from increased amino uptake?

NO gains are "permanent" unless you do what is required to keep your gains ;)

And.....what do you mean by "hormone levels are not dropped?" :confused:

And furthermore........"all increases come from aa uptake" is INCORRECT information!

Bimmer said:
I do not plan on using insulin since I still feel it is much to dangerouse but after reading a artical am very intrested in the idea.

Keep reading brother........NO FLAME hre but it doesn't appear that you have aquired all the necessary info to take slin "safely" and "effectively" for that matter :(

Good luck...:)

agree with the above-- slin is something you better be damn sure of before you use it!!!

as for running it by itself-

glutimine,creatine and 10 ius of slin post workout only- will get you some good gains

Back