Ipamorelin & CJC1295 in the same vial?

I know drawing them together in the same pin is OK, but I don't know about mixing them in the same vial because you are not sure exactly how much of each one you are getting.
Then again I have never seen a combo of the powder together, but I would assume it would still not be as accurate if you had them separate.

I honestly wouldn't buy anything that is already recon'd. They start degrading about a month after reconstitution. I usually tell people to use them by the 3 wk mark to ensure integrity. You have no idea when it was recon'd and how much time you would have to use them.

dont mix a ghrp & ghrh....they will degrade and lost potency. I know it would be nice cuz you only need to draw from 1 vile, than just 1 pin. but it wont workout.

I am getting a lil sick of 6 pins ED. ghrh+ghrp 3x ed....

also my midsection looks all bruised up. so i am now doing 5 on, 2 off. or 6 on, 1 off.

dont mix a ghrp & ghrh....they will degrade and lost potency. I know it would be nice cuz you only need to draw from 1 vile, than just 1 pin. but it wont workout.

I am getting a lil sick of 6 pins ED. ghrh+ghrp 3x ed....

also my midsection looks all bruised up. so i am now doing 5 on, 2 off. or 6 on, 1 off.

You can easily pin grf + ghrp in the same slin pin from 2 different vials without an issue why the heck would you pin 6 times when 3 is fine. They only recommend that you dont store them together, shooting together is fine.

You can easily pin grf + ghrp in the same slin pin from 2 different vials without an issue why the heck would you pin 6 times when 3 is fine. They only recommend that you dont store them together, shooting together is fine.

I agree now. I thought the extra vial pinning would leave more barbs but I just stabbed the vial like 5 times and the pin feels the same to me (as 2)...well maybe it pushes a longer on the skin before it punches but nothing annoying.

Back