Reconstitution of IGF1 and CJC1295 Bac Water or 0.9% Sodium Chloride

RamboTheDog

Hello everyone, i realize that the usual is to reconstitute with Bac Water but in the country i live in i had to make over 50 phone calls to find a factory that sells Benzyl Alchool (2 hours away). Also it is not sterile, and finding a filter would be a pain also (if i even find one).

I managed to find 0.9% Sodium Chloride (sterile) sealed amps of 10 ml each.
My questions are:

1- I read that i can use it to reconstitute IGF1 and CJC1295, is it true?

2- I know that Bac Water would make peps last longer but how long will they last if i use 0.9% Sodium Chloride to reconstitute?? (considering i keep it in the fridge, not frozen).

3- Do you guys think its better to just mix Sterile water with Non sterile Benzyl Alchool than using 0.9% Sodium Chloride?? (im afraid of harming myself)

Thank you very much

Just to add, i believe each vial of IGF-1 will be used for approx 3 weeks and each of CJC 1295 for 3 weeks aswell

Would the 0.9% Sodium Chloride keep the peptides safe and working? ? ty

I cant edit my post

Do you guys think that maybe i should just use PLAIN Sterile water instead of 0.9% Sterile Sodium Chloride ?? ty

Use the 0.9 water. From what I read mostly and heard, guys that use sterile water use it because they pin the entire reconstituted substance that same day. For example, if you pin 10iu HGH a day, you can reconstitute with sterile water because you'll only store it for a few hours. That sodium chloride water has kept my HGH good for a few days but yet again, I use one bottle in two days. Point is, use sodium chloride water unless you're gonna pin everything in one day

Juced Porchop - I cant, it would take over a month to arrive, if it even arrives and also i wouldnt be sure it is legit.

ELicit23 - I see, thank you bro, doing some deeper research i came accross some information that id like to confirm here, that using 0.9% Sodiuum chloride will keep my peptides good for up to 2 months if kept refrigerated, do you know anything about this?

Juced Porchop - I cant, it would take over a month to arrive, if it even arrives and also i wouldnt be sure it is legit.

ELicit23 - I see, thank you bro, doing some deeper research i came accross some information that id like to confirm here, that using 0.9% Sodiuum chloride will keep my peptides good for up to 2 months if kept refrigerated, do you know anything about this?

it depends on the peptide. some are less stable than others. MT2 would last alot longer than igf1 for eg. i cant tell you exactly how long but its better to use bac over S chloride but S chloride is better to use than just sterile water.

also i know many that have used net and if you check out their ratings and reviews they are usually pretty good at that, and im sure there is an option for quicker delivery.
I use our sponsor here alot and they have the bac water (sterile water with 0.9%Benzyl Alcohol) right here and i think they have over night shipping and i can vouch they have good products> https://www.rui-products.com/sterile-water-0-9-benzyl-alcohol.html
^ might be your best bet IMO

on a side note, use the igf1 up in a month after mixing or near to it, even with back water IMO

Go to your local chemist walk up to counter ask to buy bac water simple and easy i live in a small town in Australia so if i can get it locally im sure you could aswell

Back