Ipamorelin Feedback

highinhigh

I'm just looking to find some experience with this peptide. I understand it's pretty amazing and may change the game of body building in the very near future.

Ipam is a great GHRP. It's equal in strength to GHRP6, however it has a slightly slower/longer release and does not elicit the dramatic increase in appetite.

Paired with a GHRH like Mod GRF and you have a winning combo.

I've seen some guys saying they do that combo 3x/day. The ipam/ghrp is spikes relatively quickly but the mod grf takes awhile to build up, right?

I've seen some guys saying they do that combo 3x/day. The ipam/ghrp is spikes relatively quickly but the mod grf takes awhile to build up, right?

Ipam has the slowest release of GH compared to the other GHRP's. Mod grf is a long slow release that doesn't peak very high. So when they are coupled together, they make up for each other's short comings so to speak.

But the mod grf spike is down in a few hours? And mod grf is the same as CJC 1295? Oh BTW, I did 200mcg each ipam/cjc on top of slin but then backed off of the cjc (which I will probably bring back now).

Last edited:
Mod GRF is the same as cjc 1295 w/out dac. And yes, GHRP/mod grf combo peaks about 15-20 minutes after administration, then quickly tapers off over the next 3 hours.

I'm just looking to find some experience with this peptide. I understand it's pretty amazing and may change the game of body building in the very near future :)

I'm just looking to find some experience with this peptide. I understand it's pretty amazing and may change the game of body building in the very near future :)

I have ran 3 cycles, first 2 by Ipam alone and the last stacked with Sermorelin. Got good benefits running solo, even better stacked. Better sleep, weight loss, smoother skin. Hope that helps.

One thing I noticed immediately when I started running Ipa was how much better I was sleeping. I mean there was no question or doubt about it, it was obvious it was the Ipa. I started it about 2-3 wks after coming off a cycle. I have retained all but 4 lbs which at my age (56) is nothing short of amazing to me. I also feel I have recomposted somewhat but these things are more subjective than objective like the sleep. In the last week I have added cjc1295 w/o dac. I also started the Ipa because I really fucked up my shoulder and had read about the healing properties of Ipa. Wether that has been the only reason my delt feels better or not I cant answer that but it does feel much better. That itll change the game of bb in the future? I dont know about that but definitely another bullet to add to the arsenal
BTW I started the IPA at 300 mcg 3x day and I wld pin it into my delt sub q at least 1x out of the 3. I did that for about 3 wks I think then I went down to 200mcg 3x day and now I do 100 mcg Opa and 100 mg cjc 2x/day

Last edited:
have none of you guys ran your ipam alongside of hex. i highly recommend that setup. hex in the am and ipam at night of course

Ipa create more or minus hungry effects? :)

don't worry for the error ;)

didnt see much increase in hunger at all but to be honest with you during contest prep i am starving almost all the time. it made it worse with ghrp6 but no to bad to tolerate with the ipam

i see most run ipam / mod grf have you ran that combo before? if so then how much did it differ from the ipam /hex combo?

I'm new to using ipamorelin. Actually just received my first units. I'm holding off on using it for a couple of days until I get some baseline blood work done. What's the preferred location for injecting it?

Back