Ipamorelin Question - Rapid Weight Gain

Zane E

Hi, new member and long time lurker here.
My stats are as of right now 6'2 200, 6-8% BF.
Now I don't have any AAS cycle history, but I recently decided to try Ipamorelin, due to me being on the younger side (21) so I decided on peptides rather than aas due to possible side effects. I chose ipamorelin specifically due to its low amount of side effects, and other benefits of it other than just muscular ones.
Anyways, I've been on it for only 3 days, and my weight shot up from 193 to 200. To me that makes no sense, I thought I'd be lucky to get a few pounds out of the ipa after about 50 days which was my planned run time. So my question is, why is this happening. I know its a newbie one but I am a newbie, and I'm looking for any input. Is it water retention, because from my research I believed ipamorelin to cause little to none of it. Unfortunately this side effect would be highly unwanted as my current profession lets say is based very highly on physical appearance. I really can't afford to hold water, especially if it's going to be in my face. Now I haven't noticed any differences in my face or anything like that, but then again its been such a short time and I also see myself very often so its possible I'm just not noticing.
Anyways, thanks for reading to anyone that did, and any input, and any experiences with ipamorelin would be great.

Only water can go up that fast. It could be the ipamorelin (slim chance but possible) or even the GHRH if you are combining it with anything else like that. Otherwise most likely is diet. Some not so perfect diet for me = lots of bloat. Just depends how you react to salt, etc.

Back