Is 16 weeks too long?

Nexxus80

Running test E and was thinking of xtending my cycle another 4 weeks because I have a beach trip coming up after labor day. That would make my cycle a total of 16 weeks. I'm on week 12 right now. I was originally planning to stop after 12. My cycle is below. This is my third cycle but first one in 6 years. Its gone well and planning on another after proper post cycle therapy (pct) which I have 4 weeks worth of clomid. How would 16 vs 12 differ?

Week 1-16 Test E 500 ew ( on week 12 now)
Week 3-12 Anavar (var) 50mg ed ( this would be last week on Anavar (var) )
Week 18-21 Clomid 150/100/50/50

Running test E and was thinking of xtending my cycle another 4 weeks because I have a beach trip coming up after labor day. That would make my cycle a total of 16 weeks. I'm on week 12 right now. I was originally planning to stop after 12. My cycle is below. This is my third cycle but first one in 6 years. Its gone well and planning on another after proper post cycle therapy (pct) which I have 4 weeks worth of clomid. How would 16 vs 12 differ?

Week 1-16 Test E 500 ew ( on week 12 now)
Week 3-12 Anavar (var) 50mg ed ( this would be last week on Anavar (var) )
Week 18-21 Clomid 150/100/50/50

I have ran 16 weeks but if you are going to go another 4 weeks increase test to 700mg

My next cycle will be 16wks. That way it will cover most of the summer here. I've recently asked this question and it seems to be just fine.
With running a longer cycle, ( From my reaserch) it is very important to have blood work to moditor your test/estro levels, then adjust your AIs/serms as needed.
And I agree with the above..I'd increase 1-200mg to get the most outta your last 4 weeks

currently running a 16 week'r as well bro
coming onto my 11th week of test c 400mg/week and added Anavar (var) into the equation from weeks 10-16 at 40mg/day

coming onto my 11th week of test c 400mg/week and added Anavar (var) into the equation from weeks 10-16 at 40mg/day

Really looking forward to your Anavar (var) results. I plan on running it weeks 10-16 with my test cycle to finish as you are. I'll be on week 10 when your finished.

Really looking forward to your Anavar (var) results. I plan on running it weeks 10-16 with my test cycle to finish as you are. I'll be on week 10 when your finished.

nice bro, yeah just started Anavar (var) a couple days ago and WOW bro, feel like a rock already, but will def add pics week by week, i added a few last night on a post " ana Anavar (var) giving me headaches" a few posts under, i swear to god bro it feels like i got a huge pump on and only been a couple of days running Anavar (var) , also to note i have shreaded water weight as well just in 2 days and no joke, same time, same diet and went on the scale and went from 206 the day before i started Anavar (var) to now 203 bro!

I'm running my first long cycle now... 6 mos... Am at week 9. I've been reading everything I can on long cycles.... Seems there's nothing really negative out there. Guys seem to recover just fine with proper post cycle therapy (pct). You're already "shut down." Why not 4 more weeks? Take note if the extra gains are worth it. Experience is the best teacher.

your doses are too low,your cycle is over now ,too late.started at 500 then by week 8 increased test to 750 and Anavar (var) 12-16 80mg.YOU got to remember 90%of Anavar (var) is underdosed which is a shame but fact,look at the price .expensive dope get the chop hard man.

your doses are too low,your cycle is over now ,too late.started at 500 then by week 8 increased test to 750 and Anavar (var) 12-16 80mg.YOU got to remember 90%of Anavar (var) is underdosed which is a shame but fact,look at the price .expensive dope get the chop hard man.

he's actually never came off lol.

Back