is diet coke good while cutting

goku_kakarot77

just wondering when cutting naturally is diet coke gona slow my progress down like 2 cups a day i eat extremely clean 6 small meals a day and cardio in the moring with empty stomach 5 times a week and weight 4 times a week

so is diet coke gona increase fat it has like 2 calories per serving

Diet coke is great. 0 calories. It is basically caffinated water.

As for the effects of C02 on protein synth, 2 cokes a day cant possibly do that much damage

Born to Land Hard said:
but I've heard that the carbonation will retard protein synthesis.
I know that you are simply repeating something you have heard, but I think that claim is likely bogus. I don't think cardon dioxide is metabolized.

I wouldn't drink it. One of these days they are going to find out that shits as bad as cigarettes.

Carbonated with all the sodium in them will definately cause water retention. Best bet just drink your water brother.

I dont care what anyone says, that shits bad for you and pointless.

Drop a splenda in some water. Or Drink some FF milk.

I personall think it's a good way to get through the dieting phase.Sometimes you just get those sweet cravings that won't go away,usually I drink a diet DR.PEPPER and it get's me through the day.

yeah im loving diet soda now that im cutting. the co2 fills you up and the sweetness helps cravings.

its funny how many of you are afraid of aspartame being bad for you. most of us use tons of drugs and supplements and are not worried at all about possible health effects, BUT THE ASPARTAME WILL KILL YOU DEAD!

Warmachine said:
yeah im loving diet soda now that im cutting. the co2 fills you up and the sweetness helps cravings.

its funny how many of you are afraid of aspartame being bad for you. most of us use tons of drugs and supplements and are not worried at all about possible health effects, BUT THE ASPARTAME WILL KILL YOU DEAD!
That's funny,people avoid things like sodium,diet soda,,aspirin,etc .because of health risks,and don't think twice about injecting tren and eating d-bols.LOL

mranak said:
I'm not a fan of aspertame, but I am a fan a Ace K and sucralose.

You know, there are some things in life that are funny and can be made light of, but your avatar and quote underneath isn't one of them. I'm not trying to be an ass, but thats just ridiculous man.

RichGenetics said:
You know, there are some things in life that are funny and can be made light of, but your avatar and quote underneath isn't one of them. I'm not trying to be an ass, but thats just ridiculous man.

FILL ME IN MANG, i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK U SAYIN!

besides the potential long term effects. Its been shown that diet soda's actually increase appitite.

Back