is elite muscles a good source

gizmo201111

has anyone purchased from elite muscles ? i want some raw powders . if you have purchased from them ,what did you think? thank you

They sell what they advertise. Good stuff fast shipping. At least that's my experience with my last two orders.

Here's the thing, the products are totally legit and good. However, from the time you click "Confirm Order" don't expect to get it anytime soon. I've order twice now, and both times it takes over 10 business days.

waiting since the 11th. Wondering if there is gonna be any issues with the superdrol ban taking effect as of tomorrow.....

Yes we've had problems getting things out within a reasonable time, which is why we are taking some downtime to fix things.

If you are waiting on superdrol there will be no problem. As long as where not selling it anymore there wont be a problem, if you have already ordered it u have nothing to worry about. We ran out of stock on superdrol and those that are waiting it may be a little bit longer to get it, we are sorry for the delay but u will get it safe.

Their Tren Tvar powder is great, I got it and tried it for 2 days and it gave me madd energy, but im not goin on a cycle right now so I discontinued.

Their Tren Tvar powder is great, I got it and tried it for 2 days and it gave me madd energy, but im not goin on a cycle right now so I discontinued.

Energy from tren? Never heard of that before. Sounds pretty cool though.

Back