Is Extreme Peptide Canada Legit?

Logic101

Hey all, I live in Canada and would like to order some Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 (Mod GRF 1-29). I'm relatively new to the peptide scene and this will be my first order. Extreme Peptide Canada (wwwextremepeptide.ca) has some good feedback on different forums.

Does anyone here have experience with them? What are some other good(legit) Canadian online sources?

Thanks

Canada Peptides - Toronto Tan Research Service

Hey all, I live in Canada and would like to order some Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 (Mod GRF 1-29). I'm relatively new to the peptide scene and this will be my first order. Extreme Peptide Canada (wwwextremepeptideca) has some good feedback on different forums.

Does anyone here have experience with them? What are some other good(legit) Canadian online sources?

Thanks
Extreme has offered solid service, delivering value to wholesale customers the past couple years (from a bird's eye view & admirer of their marketing => love the niche...) - excellent sales to look out for @EP - Tan Research.ca has now offered local Canada peptides - would trust quality small chain molecules such as your ipamorelin, ghrp-6 hexapeptides and such (GHRPs) => mod grf on the other hand can be tricky. GHRH Quality trust signals offer distinct clarity between ghrh analogs...arguably for the best user experience (I dunno, untested/cited hail-mary theory pull from air). CJC-1295 research peptides are in high demand, particularly in Aussie mktplace - I like a clear choice between the modified grf 1-29, the quicker (less desirable/effective/sustainable per common user review...personal conclusion) window of opportunity the non-genuine CJC-1295 (Canadian made at 98-99%+ purity HPLC ratings - TR is out of Toronto, unsure whereabouts of Extreme) , good luck - buying the best peptides online is tough, those sites however make it pleasant & their product lines represent passion (I must believe...). Tan Research brand has been around - may come with less marketing and higher price :scratchhe - my signal is to trust the veteran supplier tanresearch or pay for a USA service (seems to be have the higher quality control and rep) - shipping to Canadian customers is generally low/no-risk - unsure of what their customs would consider an unacceptable protein polypeptide hormone for sale...? Beware of buying complex, longer amino acid reagents (such as IGF-1 Lr3, IGF DES 1, Human Myostatin, Follistatin Pro peptides) high quality pure peptide products such as 191 HGH/etc are important peptides to consider purchasing the highest best pure clinical grade peptide products for research as safe/enjoyable as possible for the bi-annual bulk purchase I have to be sure many of us enjoy (good times with peptides research 2012). look out for the rookie companies accepted to advertise product online by scrumptious publishers without a love of peptide science & the community (and/or fools beliving in their Fragment GH efficacy, IGFxyz + peptide injections lead to muscle building, would claim MT2 tans skin/etc etc...always a downer of controverse - scares me to have to burden myself with avoidance of CJC-1295 (DAC) - the cheap peptides are the way to go...no good review will come from me about the cjc1295 real deal peptide lasting days (rather than minutes) in the body (& sermorelin..whoever sells that is weak-sauce, and there is cjc-1293.

Last edited:
Extreme has offered solid service, delivering value to wholesale customers the past couple years (from a bird's eye view & admirer of their marketing => love the niche...) - excellent sales to look out for @EP - Tan Research.ca has now offered local Canada peptides - would trust quality small chain molecules such as your ipamorelin, ghrp-6 hexapeptides and such (GHRPs) => mod grf on the other hand can be tricky. GHRH Quality trust signals offer distinct clarity between ghrh analogs...arguably for the best user experience (I dunno, untested/cited hail-mary theory pull from air). CJC-1295 research peptides are in high demand, particularly in Aussie mktplace - I like a clear choice between the modified grf 1-29, the quicker (less desirable/effective/sustainable per common user review...personal conclusion) window of opportunity the non-genuine CJC-1295 (Canadian made at 98-99%+ purity HPLC ratings - TR is out of Toronto, unsure whereabouts of Extreme) , good luck - buying the best peptides online is tough, those sites however make it pleasant & their product lines represent passion (I must believe...). Tan Research brand has been around - may come with less marketing and higher price :scratchhe - my signal is to trust the veteran supplier tanresearch or pay for a USA service (seems to be have the higher quality control and rep) - shipping to Canadian customers is generally low/no-risk - unsure of what their customs would consider an unacceptable protein polypeptide hormone for sale...? Beware of buying complex, longer amino acid reagents (such as IGF-1 Lr3, IGF DES 1, Human Myostatin, Follistatin Pro peptides) high quality pure peptide products such as 191 HGH/etc are important peptides to consider purchasing the highest best pure clinical grade peptide products for research as safe/enjoyable as possible for the bi-annual bulk purchase I have to be sure many of us enjoy (good times with peptides research 2012). look out for the rookie companies accepted to advertise product online by scrumptious publishers without a love of peptide science & the community (and/or fools beliving in their Fragment GH efficacy, IGFxyz + peptide injections lead to muscle building, would claim MT2 tans skin/etc etc...always a downer of controverse - scares me to have to burden myself with avoidance of CJC-1295 (DAC) - the cheap peptides are the way to go...no good review will come from me about the cjc1295 real deal peptide lasting days (rather than minutes) in the body (& sermorelin..whoever sells that is weak-sauce, and there is cjc-1293.

Thanks for the reply Vette. I did make a small purchase from Extreme Peptide and got my order in two days! I sent them a couple emails and they were replied to fairly quickly. So over all I'm happy with their service and prices. Only time will tell if it was worth it. I'll also check out Tan Research.ca as well.

Thanks for the info!

Back