Is Indian Natco Xtane legit?

muchstronger

Hi All,

I found this pharm grade exemestane made my Natco Pharma, an Indian pharmaceutical that specializes in generics.
It's A LOT cheaper than aromasin made by Pfizer.

Is there a reason why Natco Xtane wouldn't be as good as Aromasin? Underdosed?
Has anyone tried it and had good results?

Thank you for your feedbacks

I never did bloodwork on it as I felt it would have been a waste of money. I'm a high level aromatizer with E2 going into the 90s at 150-200mg test C per week and I simply could never tell by feel if the xstane was working or not, even at 25mg/day for a week at a time. And if I can't "feel" it, I can't see any point in trusting it since feeling like crap is one of the main reasons for my even doing TRT. I've used some IMR adex and while I feel it's under dosed, at least I can tell the sides of E2 are reduced when I double up on it.

I never did bloodwork on it as I felt it would have been a waste of money. I'm a high level aromatizer with E2 going into the 90s at 150-200mg test C per week and I simply could never tell by feel if the xstane was working or not, even at 25mg/day for a week at a time. And if I can't "feel" it, I can't see any point in trusting it since feeling like crap is one of the main reasons for my even doing TRT. I've used some IMR adex and while I feel it's under dosed, at least I can tell the sides of E2 are reduced when I double up on it.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, much appreciated.

I just don't get how such a big company as Natco seems, filling tons of patents to launch generics, distributing the meds in US, Canada, Australia and complying with strict regulatory bodies, could possibly sell something 0,00001% different from Pfizer's version of it. Let alone selling something underdosed...

So we can't trust pharmas more than dodgy UGL?

I just don't get how such a big company as Natco seems, filling tons of patents to launch generics, distributing the meds in US, Canada, Australia and complying with strict regulatory bodies, could possibly sell something 0,00001% different from Pfizer's version of it. Let alone selling something underdosed...

Sure you can trust pharmaceutical grade - if you buy it from a pharmacy. Drugs from India are a crapshoot, just as much as when dealing with a UGL for the first time. I've bought stuff from India and was happy, but I've also had absolute garbage come in the mail.

Just the way it is. It's also why I just said fuck it, and get my AI's from RC companies like RUI.

My .02c :)

It's that very reason I bought the stuff. And it just might be viable and I don't respond to it. You want 2 bottles? I have to wonder if you're so quick to defend it, why would you question it or am I reading you wrong?

It's that very reason I bought the stuff. And it just might be viable and I don't respond to it. You want 2 bottles? I have to wonder if you're so quick to defend it, why would you question it or am I reading you wrong?

I'm only questionig it based on internet reviews, people were saying it didn't keep their e2 in check while on T.
I yet have to know whether these chaps have used an equivalent dose of original aromasin that yielded results.

I received my pack last week end.
I popped one 25 mg pill as standalone, no cycle at all, and god I don't feel good.
I am very prone to plaebo effect, but all symptoms of low E2 are here!
Clicking joints, 0 libido, pissed a ton.

Might be legit to a certain extent at least.

Back