Is it possible to gain weight from T3?

Powerhouse9

I girl I gave some T3 to said she gained a pound from taking 12.25mg a day for a week. She is gonna move up to 25mg this next week. Do you think it has to do with protein uptake or does she just need to diet better? I don't understand this bros, need a little insight.

Powerhouse9 said:
I girl I gave some T3 to said she gained a pound from taking 12.25mg a day for a week. She is gonna move up to 25mg this next week. Do you think it has to do with protein uptake or does she just need to diet better? I don't understand this bros, need a little insight.

There was a thread on EF about this. A lot of people use 6.25mcg or 12.5mcg in their stacks for the *anabolic* effect from increased protein metabolism.

Unless she was porking out on Ben & Jerry's I would bet the 1 lb is probably muscle.

Re: Re: Is it possible to gain weight from T3?

DTOX said:
There was a thread on EF about this. A lot of people use 6.25mcg or 12.5mcg in their stacks for the *anabolic* effect from increased protein metabolism.

Unless she was porking out on Ben & Jerry's I would bet the 1 lb is probably muscle.

Dude what's up with your avatar is this a gay board now?

Re: Re: Re: Is it possible to gain weight from T3?

thate said:
One avatar doesn't make the board gay and I don't know DTOX so I can't say if he is or not, but he is taking a lot of heat for it(the avatar).

JohnnyB

Re: Re: Is it possible to gain weight from T3?

DTOX said:
I've heard you can up tp 50mcg and still get the anabolic effect.

Post over in the female forum some say t3 doesn't work for women and some say it does. So it looks like it works for some but not others.

JohnnyB

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is it possible to gain weight from T3?

JohnnyB said:
One avatar doesn't make the board gay and I don't know DTOX so I can't say if he is or not, but he is taking a lot of heat for it(the avatar).

JohnnyB

I was just checking bro, I see this dudes pic but yet nobody was questioning him on it. DTOX what are you thinking man nobody wants to see that shit?!

Re: Re: Re: Is it possible to gain weight from T3?

thate said:

No, why? Does looking at my avatar give you a woodrow?

QUOTE]Originally posted by thate
I was just checking bro, I see this dudes pic but yet nobody was questioning him on it. DTOX what are you thinking man nobody wants to see that shit?! [/QUOTE]

I haven't seen any complaints from the ladies in the forums. :)

supermatin said:
what the hell, dtox get that outta here, change it to another picture that doesnt make you look good.

LOL, why cause the cock isn't all the way to his knees?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is it possible to gain weight from T3?

DTOX said:
No, why? Does looking at my avatar give you a woodrow?

QUOTE]Originally posted by thate
I was just checking bro, I see this dudes pic but yet nobody was questioning him on it. DTOX what are you thinking man nobody wants to see that shit?!

I haven't seen any complaints from the ladies in the forums. :)
[/QUOTE]

No dude it makes me dry heave. Just exactly how many chics are in the steroid forum anyway? Think about it man. I'm thinking of posting a close up pic of my 'brown eye' in my avatar, I'm sure the ladies will dig that too.

Back