Is it Time For a Change or Up Grade

Scrappy1

40 year old have ran gear for 15 years and ya Im still kicking and all organs are great.

Current cycle which I have worked up to over the years adding a little more each year.

600 dec split 2x, week 1-12
1000 test e split 2x, week 1-15
dbol 50 mg week 1-4
the usual AI and PCT's

After a cycle I get up to 200lb, Over the course of the next month and then the rest of the year, I slowly loose a little and get down to 190 with bf staying between 10-12% through out. But to keep up those numbers I have to increase dosage. I still push the weights and training.

I am old school, I get that. But I am afraid to up my doses. Even 100on Deca, especially even 10-20 on dbol. I do not compete, I just like to be strong and fit. Do I need to find a different stack? Or has anyone close to 40 ran higher dosages. I want to keep my cardio going, so that rules out trenn. I do not feel comfortable with HGH at all!!! My child production days are over and my wife and I aren't rabbits anymore. Any suggestions?

I wanna see pics, chances are you are at your genetic potential and cant hold any more mass unless your wanting to start blast/cruising or you have low test and that's why your dropping weight back down continuously and could be a TRT candidate. Let's not jump to conclusions though.

What's your diet like?

And pics please!

I say throw 600mg of mast in there then up the cals by about 800. When was the last time you had your off cycle bloods done? I would guess that after that many years of cycling, especially if you like deca, that you're natty test levels would be low.

I am 5-9, my test off cycle is 575, which Im ok with. Now this blasting and cruising are new to me, are we talking doing test all year?

To be honest a level of 575ng/dl for someone who is 40 isn't bad at all, even moreso considering the heavy use of AAS. To put it into perspective, I was in the high 300s at 19 and never touched AAS/prohormones (currently on TRT).

Blasting and cruising is technically yes being "on" year round, basically to break it down a blast is a typical cycle and a cruise would be dropping the dose to say 250mg Test per week. So for examples sake, say I cruise at 250mg test and my plan is to do a blast in 2 months time with 500mg test, 400mg deca, 400mg mast for 14 weeks, I would then drop down to my cruise dose for a while say 8 weeks or however long till I fancy doing a blast again.

Avoids the hassle of PCT, but you risk becomming dependant on TRT with this style of AAS use which is the biggest consideration. Also you should be getting bloods when blasting/cruising, main concern would be e2 and RBC being elevated (which brings to mind, do you check RBC with all that use no doubt it would be raised).

A cruise dose can be a TRT dose, something a little higher than a typical TRT dose (say the 1500ng/dl level or thereabouts would be my choice, obviously when you hit a certain amount of mass your going to need a higher cruise dose just to be able to maintain what you have), but some cruise on a lot more which I wouldn't do unless you require for the reason mentioned before (surpassing genetic potential).

why no HGH? that would be the first thing IMO. 40 is not old.

Tren a @50-76mg eod with or without the deca and maybe lower the test if you can. if you lose mass dropping the test then bump it back up.

Back