Is masteron a good product?

Zzman88

Starting to research for my next cycle and I am interested in Masteron. Has anyone ran it in a cycle and if so how was your results? Thanks men

Why mast? What is your cycle history? stats? thousands of people have used it in a cycle, what is your cycle goal? what else will be in you cycle? cycle protocol?

do a search here and you will get dozens of threads and posts on it.

Why mast? What is your cycle history? stats? thousands of people have used it in a cycle, what is your cycle goal? what else will be in you cycle? cycle protocol?

do a search here and you will get dozens of threads and posts on it.

So in short OP ^^^^ we need some answers to the Questions to help you. Mast is a good compound. Point blank .

You should look and know the Profiles of what you are interested in using
It depends on your goal as Milton said.

Unless you're doing a cutting cycle masteron should not even be part of your vocabulary. With that said what are you trying to accomplish.

yes masteron is amazing if you are starting your cut at 10% or under

Hahaha 10% "start". . . . You guys are insane!! Look like you've been skinned and have foundation on over your muscles. Hard mutha faqin core.

Hahaha 10% "start". . . . You guys are insane!! Look like you've been skinned and have foundation on over your muscles. Hard mutha faqin core.
when i say cut i mean cutting cycle and for me, the steroids you would use then are only to be implemented once you are already lean.

masteron hardens you up, drys you out, brings out vascularity, gives you better lines and can aid in achieving the look of thinner skin.

if you are 11-12% bodyfat (and actively losing fat) then yeah take it. but it's not worth it unless you are getting closer to single digit bodyfat... you will not fully reap the benefits mentioned above as you should because it is a finisher, and it is quite expensive. using masteron at 13% bodyfat or so is kind of like buying a pretty expensive car with 500 horsepower, but the car is limited to only 80mph which is pretty fast but if you got 500 horses, you wanna push that thing further.

winny is a bit more diverse than masteron IMO because it can also add some size and will harden you up more noticeably if you are at a higher bodyfat % from my experience. running low dose test, 350 mast and 50mg winny at 9% bodyfat was the best ive ever looked (was on pharma GH too) but i was shedding too much hair so fuck that.

OP- we need to understand more about you, your cycle history, how you reacted to it, as well as your physical stats. height weight bodyfat% [estimate]. and then from there we guide you.

-Gill

Hey men sorry for the late reply between kids the gym and work I’ve been non stop. But I’m at 208 5’10 with 13-15% BF. I’m currently on a 8 week cycle started with sus 2x a week but ran out now finishing with tes p eod. I also ran winny for the first 2 weeks eod. Had great results. I plan on running nolva and clomid as a pct I’m kind of apprehensive about clomid due to water retention. I plan on running another cycle at the end of May. I’m on my last week of my current. Thanks again men for all the feedback.

Hey men sorry for the late reply between kids the gym and work I***8217;ve been non stop. But I***8217;m at 208 5***8217;10 with 13-15% BF. I***8217;m currently on a 8 week cycle started with sus 2x a week but ran out now finishing with tes p eod. I also ran winny for the first 2 weeks eod. Had great results. I plan on running nolva and clomid as a pct I***8217;m kind of apprehensive about clomid due to water retention. I plan on running another cycle at the end of May. I***8217;m on my last week of my current. Thanks again men for all the feedback.
first off, you should ALWAYS have your entire cycle entirely planned from start to finish, and that having all of your stuff physically before you start.

im sorry but it sounds like you have no idea what you are doing. this is serious stuff and you should know how they work and why and when, and especially how to structure and plan it. these arent just things you put into your body and forget about them. and take this out when you feel like it and run this because you ran out of that, you are playing with your body's hormones man. hormones are one of the most important aspects of how your body functions.

there are plenty of posts about PCT all of the internet, so read up on that, plan it, buy your stuff and end your cycle and follow the PCT plan. forget about your cycle in late may because you wont fully recover by then.

my advice to you is read about every steroid in depth or even just search them on google for fucks sake. figure out your goal and figure out what steroids you need in order to get there... this is done by READING WHAT THEY ALL DO INDIVIDUALLY and what they were made for.

good luck

Hey men sorry for the late reply between kids the gym and work I***8217;ve been non stop. But I***8217;m at 208 5***8217;10 with 13-15% BF. I***8217;m currently on a 8 week cycle started with sus 2x a week but ran out now finishing with tes p eod. I also ran winny for the first 2 weeks eod. Had great results. I plan on running nolva and clomid as a pct I***8217;m kind of apprehensive about clomid due to water retention. I plan on running another cycle at the end of May. I***8217;m on my last week of my current. Thanks again men for all the feedback.

Brother.. you definitely need to completely plan out your blast in advance.. All of it.. Including having everything you need on hand to get from start to pct.

You should also have at least 1 extra vial of each injectable.. in case one breaks or goes bad.. ya never know.

Also.. you didn't mention your age...

Thanks for the criticism I need that. And I am 29. I will definitely be buying extra gear for the next cycle. My goal is to cut a lot of weight but keep strength. And lowering my bf% as well. I won’t lie I definitely messed this one up my original plan was to only run the sus 1x a week but honestly i felt fucking great with the winny as well. The tes p is alright but I definitely regret not investing in extra Sus. If was to start my pct next Friday. When would you project my next cycle should be. Thanks again for the feedback. Since I’ve essentially only done a 6 week cycle I thought that late May would be possible but I understand ima boot to this looking for guidance lol. Once again thanks for the advice and criticism.

so are you going to use clomid for your pct? its a standard pct compound along with nolvadex.
how much time are you going to wait before starting oct after your cycle ended? you finished your cycle last week right?

Actually my last pin is tomorrow morning then I plan to start pct Friday. 40mg of nolva 100mg clomid. The second week will start 20mg to 50mg. I am also using a natural tes booster in Velvet deer antler.

Actually my last pin is tomorrow morning then I plan to start pct Friday. 40mg of nolva 100mg clomid. The second week will start 20mg to 50mg. I am also using a natural tes booster in Velvet deer antler.

when do you start pct?hows that deer antler working out?

I started the pct tonight and it’s ok I feel like it helps me recover from workouts and sparring easier but that may be mental as well

Thanks for the criticism I need that. And I am 29. I will definitely be buying extra gear for the next cycle. My goal is to cut a lot of weight but keep strength. And lowering my bf% as well. I won***8217;t lie I definitely messed this one up my original plan was to only run the sus 1x a week but honestly i felt fucking great with the winny as well. The tes p is alright but I definitely regret not investing in extra Sus. If was to start my pct next Friday. When would you project my next cycle should be. Thanks again for the feedback. Since I***8217;ve essentially only done a 6 week cycle I thought that late May would be possible but I understand ima boot to this looking for guidance lol. Once again thanks for the advice and criticism.

Hey brother.. you have a great attitude.. And with a great attitude, comes many who will want to help you and see you achieve your goals throughout the span of your lifetime.. Don't let success change any of that.

Next.. I have always followed the old school rule of "time on = time off" .. If you ran a 6 week blast, with proper pct, you should wait 6 weeks after pct, before blasting again. Again.. that's just me. Good luck brother.

I personally like it, I agree you may see more when cutting, but iv used it added to test while lean bulk and its nice. I like it all around to be honest. but if $ for aas is limited, use it only if already conditioned. if it doesnt matter, heck add it in any cycle and see what you think. i even liked a low dose of 200mg ew with 400mg test ew. right now for me its 200mg test ew and 400mg maste ew, nice cycle. sure its more than winny but its not toxic like winny and to me thats more important, and its cheaper than primo and less often faked IMO

There is a saying in Ireland that says that it is better to have leftovers than to need more. What is your cycle goal?
Hope your cycle goes well mate!

I started the pct tonight and it***8217;s ok I feel like it helps me recover from workouts and sparring easier but that may be mental as well

Also.. another thing that will tell you whether it's time to go on blast again.. or if you need more recovery time is your blood work..

I know most of us get bloods while on blast.. to monitor everything.. but as important, is getting blood work done after cycle. Specifically, you're looking for your LH to be in the LH - 3-8mIU/ml and your FSH to be in the range of 2.5-12mIU/ml and of course total testosterone 350-950ng/dl.

There's others things in your bloodwork that should be paid attention to.. but for the sake of keeping things simple.. start with these.. When these numbers are in order.. I know its ok to start my next blast.

Back