is smoking bad for my body?

Hi dear,

Yes smoking is very bad and dangerous for the health.
It causes the heart,diseases, lungs diseases, and cancer.
You can't build your muscles along with smoking.
You should try your best for quieting the smoking.

Maitland diet

Last edited:
from CANCER.GOV (official shit)

Tobacco is the leading cause of preventable illness and death in the United States. It causes many different cancers as well as chronic lung diseases, such as emphysema and bronchitis, and heart disease.[1]

Cigarette smoking causes an estimated 443,000 deaths each year, including approximately 49,400 deaths due to exposure to secondhand smoke.[2,3]

Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death among both men and women in the United States, and 90 percent of lung cancer deaths among men and approximately 80 percent of lung cancer deaths among women are due to smoking.[4,5]

Smoking causes many other types of cancer, including cancers of the throat, mouth, nasal cavity, esophagus, stomach, pancreas, kidney, bladder, and cervix, and acute myeloid leukemia.[1]

People who smoke are up to six times more likely to suffer a heart attack than nonsmokers, and the risk increases with the number of cigarettes smoked. Smoking also causes most cases of chronic obstructive lung disease.[6]

More deaths are caused each year by tobacco use than by all deaths from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), illegal drug use, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries, suicides, and murders combined.

Click here for more statistics on why you should keep smoking
CDC - Fact Sheet - Tobacco-Related Mortality - Smoking & Tobacco Use

My whole family smoked when i was growing up, i remember my first smoke turned me green but i kept it up for 10 years, during which i lifted regulary took a few small courses and generally worked my ass off in the gym.

then at around 28 my father 57, had a heartattack.
He underwent quad bypass. thankfully he came through the surgery ok he is a strong bastard.
he and i quit smoking. my father at the age of 58 started lifting weights and cardio for the first time, he says now he is fitter than he has been for a long long time.
After quitting i got stronger, i packed on more muscle than i ever have before, it was like a switch turned on inside me.
It felt like i was on a course, no shit.
best thing i ever did was quit smoking.

smoking will ruin you life

agreed. Smoking shouldnt even be an option, especially for someone dedicated to their body. A little green smoke never hurt anyone here and there, but tobacco is a no go.

Back